Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Justin Haskins at Deko last night

Originally posted by ibclubbin

FUCKING SOLID

Now here is someone i could go and listen to each week....he plays good music and doesnt fuck around with cheesy acapellas or trying to be the next JP or whoever...he has his own style and its working:aright:

BG

nice to hear this is some actual djs left who dont drop accas/keys over everything

good shit sir justin................def sounded on point, mixes sounded good and the traxx you laid down during your set were perfect to get the crowd to start boppin their heads and warmed up...............

good luck nicca!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by justinjames1

You used to date me in college huh, Ok then where did we go on our date?

Well...we both went to Rutgers - you came to my father's wedding with me - I went to your brothers football game with you...went for a ride on the motorcycle....and I am sure you didn't forget the time that my ex jumped through my window while you were sleeping over - think it was homecoming weekend!!!

Remember me now:idea:

Originally posted by jrsygrl

lol...GLAD TO SEE HE IS DOING GOOD - HA..I USED TO DATE HIM IN COLLEGE!! TOO BAD I DIDNT KNOW HE WAS SPINNING...HE THROWS DOWN A GOOD SET.

Justin....remember me......we were in the mickey mouse club together........we used to fight over the crayons at lunch and tell all the girls they had coodies......dont ya remember me......ha ha ha.......:D

Damn Justin.....you rip up deko and people just come outta the woodworks.....for real though bro....you did an awesome job and definitely are on the right path.....good shit!!!!

Originally posted by tyco

what's wrong with throwing acapellas in to a set?

not too much but at times, if done right, it can be really good...........just a comment.

agreed 100%....but its the jersey tradition to drop em all night long.....overkill

BG

Originally posted by jrsygrl

Well...we both went to Rutgers - you came to my father's wedding with me - I went to your brothers football game with you...went for a ride on the motorcycle....and I am sure you didn't forget the time that my ex jumped through my window while you were sleeping over - think it was homecoming weekend!!!

Remember me now:idea:

Oh ya, I remember you. You could have left out a couple details...hahahhaaa

SUPERMAN!!!!!:laugh: