Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Moving from Long Island down to Lauderdale ..help!!!

renten

Dont mean to get off the topic of music and clubs but i live on Long Island right now but plan on moving downt to Ft Lauderdale soon...just wanted to know how much a decent one bedroom apartment by the beach goes for and how much a waiter at a nice restaurant or bartender makes down there ..any help is greatly appreciated...thanx guys

apartment prices vary depending on location. visit aplacetorent.com or similiar site and check out the building before you move, rents are definitely cheaper than long island, if you waiter 4-5 daysa week in a nice restaurant you should be fine! however the summer is a slow season so save your $.

Also check out a Co. called RentFree.

I don't think they have a site but find a Ft. Lauderdale Ofc. and have them find places bfe you get here.

It worked for me but that was months ago so I don't have a #.

However, the west side of I-95 is Usually cheaper than the East(usually), cuz the east is pretty much the Beach $$$. The price could be from $600 - $1000 p/mth. pending on size, location, and landscape.

I suggest you find a decent private owner of a villa somewhere around Sunrise Blvd. (East of 95) anywhere btwn Hollywood & Boca should be pretty kool.

Good Luck

------------------

Peace & Blessings,

B-SIDE

"The DJ From Another Planet"™

CHRISSY..i live in Commack ...im gonna get a job bartending at a club down there somewhere in Ft. Lauderdale and find an apartment hopefully close to my job and definitely near the beach...

email: renten2000@aol.com

If moving in Feb. you betta' get lookin'

And have a hefty Deposit ready.

SOFL is transient town, and they charge out the Ass for security deposits.

Look for work around Las Olas (Riverfront) or Ft. Lauderdale Beach.

Peace Out!

>>>>>>>>> Me Tha B

Archived