Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space 34!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thehog

WOW

I thought the place was phat. From the EAW system, AC, large bathrooms and the lighting are all kicking. IMO the best part of this upgraded Space has to be the patio. So much more room out there and it looks alot cleaner than the old patio.

The girl swinging around in the huge white sheet was quite entertaining.

Spent most the night chillen to Roland on the patio.:D

OG was playing some good shit untill about 4:30. Don't know but I could just not get into what he was playing after that.:confused:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I think all that papper falling from the ceiling has to go. That shit sticks in your hair and is all over the floor.

I also like all the extra bar area. I never really had to wait on a drink even when the place was packed.

Thumbs up to that early open bar.:D

Good to see all the CP peeps up in there.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was great except for the damn dress code .. someone should've warned us. other than that oscar played a great set as usual and roland took care of the patio in a brillaint fashion.

That new Sultan on Shinichi is fuckin' sick.

Ow yeah I was going nuts with every one else in there when OG played that spanish song. I can sing the whole song but don't know the name. Its on that house sessions CD last song. Also liked the "Now this is house music" track. (never heard it on a real system)

:D :D

Guest saleen351

not for nothing, but cp and most of miami dress like dirty bags at the clubs... don't know why you people can't seem to grow up, so i welcome the dress code...

Also rcrspo, that track is out there, trade with the nyc guys, they all have it, and passed it around... though i don't have, it nor have i tried to get it.....

Originally posted by saleen351

not for nothing, but cp and most of miami dress like dirty bags at the clubs... don't know why you people can't seem to grow up, so i welcome the dress code...

if you mean we dress comfortable then yes I'll definitely agree .. its hard to dance and dress shoes and longsleeve shirts thats just my 2 cents though .. i thought that 80's retro look was in anyway .. regardless .. it seems ill have to get another wardrobe just for space *lol*

Also rcrspo, that track is out there, trade with the nyc guys, they all have it, and passed it around... though i don't have, it nor have i tried to get it.....

trying finding it on vinyl? i know you don't own a pair of turntables, but I do and I would definitely like to get it on vinyl instead of some lousy mp3 encode that someone did in their house with 2 cent needles.

Originally posted by rcrespo

it was great except for the damn dress code .. someone should've warned us.

what dress code elaborate. :confused: I wear jeans and trainers; is this an issue now?? Saleen doesn’t dance.. so he doesn’t understand why, one needs to dress comfortably. :D

Really enjoyed the new Space , the sound system is awesome , the bathrooms , luxiourious . 1130-7am of heaven ........simple as that , and thanx Biz for hookin it up once more . :tongue:

PS.......OG played some nice almost "trancy" tunes later in his set ........ goosebumps.

"believe in fate"

DRESS CODE?? that was so 5 years ago. give me a break. lose the fucking dress code bullshit attitude. people want to come out and have a good time. it's things like this that had given the old space it's crappy reputation. it's only been in the last year that they seemed to shed it. looks like it's back to the old days then. which really sucks.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by james954

DRESS CODE?? that was so 5 years ago. give me a break. lose the fucking dress code bullshit attitude. people want to come out and have a good time. it's things like this that had given the old space it's crappy reputation. it's only been in the last year that they seemed to shed it. looks like it's back to the old days then. which really sucks.

100% disagree...

is it too hard to look decent to go out? I"m sure it ain't like Tantra or the old mondays at the China Club, but come on, miami needs to grow up.. Its so sad what has happend since i came here in 1997:(

Originally posted by saleen351

100% disagree...

is it too hard to look decent to go out? I"m sure it ain't like Tantra or the old mondays at the China Club, but come on, miami needs to grow up.. Its so sad what has happend since i came here in 1997:(

I 100% disagree. your going out to go dancing,hence you want to be as comfortable as possible. decent is rather subjective .. dress codes are outdated, and should stay in the past where they belong. ;)

That friggen patio is on STEROIDS!!! It also looks real nice when the sun is rising!!! Very fond of the place, but im not sure if i like it better than the old space... i probably just gotta get used to it!!!! A huge thumbs up on the bathrooms!!!! The sound is also top knotch!!!! Cant wait till my next journey to space!!

Nice hanging with the cp mafia!!!

Well, it was opening night, their dresscode was in place for the "special event"...I'm sure it'll be relaxed like it was at the old building next weekend.

I'm gonna speculate on something though...the opening was sponsored by Ocean Drive...I've been to a few OD parties since I stopped working for them 3 years ago, and at each party, be it Mr. C @ The Living Room, or the Space 34 opening, there's been issues with the dresscode...the time at The Living Room, the doorman told my friend "Normally I wouldn't care, but it's an Ocean Drive sponsored event, and they kinda asked us to be strict..." The doorpeople at Space, and some of my friends on the security team alluded to the same thing this time...(biz, clarify for me if you want...especially if I'm wrong here...)

But I'm on the side of a relaxed dresscode. I'll disallow things such as shorts and tank tops, but I'll gladly be OK with jeans and decent sneakers/shoes...

A long time ago, I used to really go overboard with dressing up...on an average night out I'd have about 3 or 4 hundred dollars in clothes on. I said 'fuck it' when I ruined a pair of Hugo Boss slacks because some twat burned a hole in it with a cigarette, and I permanently stained a nice A-X shirt I had.

In other words, I'm not risking my dress clothes in a club anymore. Clubs are messy...people spill drinks, fling cigarettes, and (god forbid) puke...and I'm not the one to hang on the sidelines all night because I'm too scared to ruin my clothes...I want to be in the thick of things and not worry about fucking up my clothes. Someone spills a drink on my Levis, fine, I'll wash them, and if they're still stained, I'll toss them and go get another pair for 12 bucks at Ross.

Originally posted by sobeton

Saleen doesn’t dance.. so he doesn’t understand why, one needs to dress comfortably.

:laugh: ...very fun night....Roly going off in the Patio, i hardly moved from there....Oscar threw a nasty nasty set, one of the best that i can remember...overall a great night...thanks to LP for the open bar (on anything!!!)....dress code was a bit weird, they almost didnt let my friend in and he had on Diesels...but other than that...great night...so much for retirement...:rolleyes:

dress code was uber lame .. they didnt let my ass in until i went home and changed .. i almost didnt come back as pissed off as I was .. regardless lets see how long this holds up i can't imagine them not letting in people in jeans for afterhours.

so did i and i was sent home .. im usually go space go .. but this was not funny at all .. half my friends didnt go cause they lived hella far and were in the same situation. I actually came back to hear some decent music only reason to go out anyway. I felt like i was going to work not going to space .. quite lame imho.

Originally posted by rcrespo

so did i and i was sent home .. im usually go space go .. but this was not funny at all .. half my friends didnt go cause they lived hella far and were in the same situation. I actually came back to hear some decent music only reason to go out anyway. I felt like i was going to work not going to space .. quite lame imho.

clup politics:rolleyes:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

:laugh: ...very fun night....Roly going off in the Patio, i hardly moved from there....Oscar threw a nasty nasty set, one of the best that i can remember...

yeah but you left before he threw down that bullshit.:mad:

Well, overall it was a good opening night at Space 34. Roly was throwing down a good set as well as Oscar G. until he fell off around 4:30. Definitely was impressed with the patio...its huge. Never really spent time on the patio before, but I can see myself hanging there more often. Pretty impressed with Space 34, but still like the older building, but I'll adjust and love this one the same. Only problem I had with the night was so many people walking around the blue room. Couldn' t dance without somebody pushing me to get through. Only complaint about Space 34 is the blue room needs to be darker. Sorry for all you couldn't get in b/c of the dress code...I would've been heated too. Luckily I decided to wear slacks that night. Overall good night and Thanx! again Biz for hooking it up with the guestlist.

peace, E- :D

I'M NOT ONE FOR TRACKLISTING, BUT JUST FELT TEMPO SLOWED DOWN. NEVER REALLY HEARD SOME OF THE TRACKS HE PLAYED. JUST WASN'T FEELING IT. DON'T GET ME WRONG, O.G IS GREAT, BUT JUST DIDN'T HAVE ME DANCING MY ASS OFF ALL NIGHT LIKE HE USUALLY DOES.