Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hollaaaaa for April 26th!!!!!!

Originally posted by stiffler

Hey Hype!!! Ive been meaning to ask you this for a long time, but who the hell is the girl in your sig and whats the signifigance?

her name is Jen Finch and she is a softball player for Univeristy of Arizona. I think she is sooo fuckin hot

jenespy.jpg

I had a dream about april 26th on saturday night going into sunday!!!!!

it was great!!!!!!

Then that tool friend woke me up with a phone call at 11:30 am sunday morning and it ruined my dream!!!!!!

I tryed to fall back to sleep and get beck into the dream, but it wasn't happing!!!!!!

I think the freak was calling me from Factory, he was yelling and I heard music in the background!!!!

I just hung up!!!!!!

2 more weeks stiffler, I know your ready!!!!

Hype earned some respect this past weekend from me, we'll see if he keeps it on the 26th!!!!!

Hey Sticky...

Im ready and your right St Patty's was a tease but it still was fun!..........2 weeks away and the weather is looking promising- remember walking to temps in the cold on St Pattys, Jenni( with the big heart that she has) was helping those ppl with there flat tire while we were waiting out side---it was freezing!