Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how many of you ever turned down sex??

FlipsSOE

this question is more for the dudes in here. cause let's face it, women turn it down all the time, they have to. like chris rock said, you all have been doing it since u turned 13. when a guy asks you if he can help you with your groceries, what hes really asking is, would you like some dick with that?? lol. but in any case, have u ever turned it down?? not from a gf cause u were sick or feeling crappy. i mean, from a random one night or casual hook up girl. maybe u thought it was too easy, or u realized she wasn't that attrative at the last minute. or something about them just bothered u. i've turned down three girls who were throwing their pussies in my face, but i told them to just get dressed and no thanks. they thought i was out of my mind, although my friends know this behavior is normal for me. so let's hear it.

Guest gabo

I thinmk every guy here has turned down sex at one point or another.

whether cause he isnt into the girl or he is in a relationship we all have our reasons.

Originally posted by daemoncel

true that

Have to turn down sometimes. It's the law of reproduction. We can have tons of testosterone and still get depleated to the point of turning it down. Sometimes we need to refuel, other times it is just timing. I've turned it down just because I couldn't focus if I tried, because I was thinking about work or classes or money or whatever.

I've even had a hot girl strip in front of me and turned her down, just because it wasn't in the cards that night. You can't play in every game, sometimes you have to take the bench so you can rest a bit.

hell i just turned down some on Sat. nite.

she was really cute and all, and there's a good probability it would have led to something, but ugh.

I just can't work game while i'm in a party environment. the two don't mix and unless she's as goofy as I am, it just won't work

I Hate to admit it but...... :(

I turn shit down all the time..... at least once or twice a month (when I'm out of the country)...

In the states I don't get approached that much...

even when I'm spinning :confused: (Import Theory I guess) :confused:

I'm not a fan of the one night stand , but you can't say know to a brasilian woman!

Originally posted by cintron

she was really cute and all, and there's a good probability it would have led to something, but ugh.

I just can't work game while i'm in a party environment. the two don't mix and unless she's as goofy as I am, it just won't work

...you're a schmuck...:tongue:

Originally posted by cintron

your a real dick :mad:

I agree with ya phattie :laugh: what a douchebag :rolleyes: and Eric you know why haha don't come complaining to me . . . :tongue:

yes

see, normally i'm a bit picky. but, if i get too intoxicated i seem to get not so picky.

this in turn leads me to hookin up with girls i normally wouldn't. by the time things get hot and heavy i start to sober up and get picky again. i think to myself "what the fcuk am i doing with her" and just wind up leaving

I turn it down when I determine it's not worth it. . . one girl was good to go, but I was getting a bit of a Kathy Bates kinda feeling out of her. . . .plus she was a bitch, acting crazy. . .that much I can deal with, but just wasn't getting good feeling at all.

Originally posted by bigsteve8

I turn it down when I determine it's not worth it. . . one girl was good to go, but I was getting a bit of a Kathy Bates kinda feeling out of her. . . .plus she was a bitch, acting crazy. . .that much I can deal with, but just wasn't getting good feeling at all.

exactly...

Not to be a playa hater, lol but I have turned it down more times then I'd think I would of normally done, but to be honest...think about it.

If every guy hit every piece of ass, phew, the odds of getting some funky rash get higher and on top of that it looses the thrill of the chase for the hottest chic in the room sorta mentality you know..