Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Big thanks to all at Detached last night!

I just want to give a huge thank you to all of you who showed up last night to our initial Detached party. Last night was a huge success, and with all of your help, we will now be a weekly. We have huge things planned from the future, and we plan on bringing in some of the top local and international talent of these genres in the future.

It was really great seeing all of you. I almost felt like it was the 'good old days' where we were all able to get together, socialize, and listen to some slamming music. Hopefully we can keep this awesome vibe going and keep things getting better and bigger.

Joe, Kris, Lou, and Ken - You guys all kicked ass....I seriously loved the sets, and I'm sure other people would echo my sentiments....

We'll be starting as a full time weekly on the 27th. I can't give too many details yet, but at least one of our special guests will be Mike Consentino, aka Brooklynkid, playing a set of progressive breaks. Once again, this will not be one to miss.

Much love and respect to everyone who turned out tonight. I hope to see all of you again in the very near future!

- Dan "Brickhouse"

Originally posted by brooklynkid

ditto on all counts. VERY impressive first night dan! I'll be bringing my big guns there on the 27th:D

uhhhh.... sorry about not recognizing you right away. i swear it was the hat. if i don't make it to homegrown when you are there i promise i'll make it to detached.

Originally posted by hotcheme

uhhhh.... sorry about not recognizing you right away. i swear it was the hat. if i don't make it to homegrown when you are there i promise i'll make it to detached.

no worries. i supposed that's what i get for wearing a goofy hat;)