Clubplanet Nightlife Community

American Terrorism: pictures of Iraqi victims

djxeno

Brutal pictures...and brutally sad

I was wondering if you can also post a site that contains pictures of atrocities caused by the Iraqi regime and Hussein .....considering that he has deliberately killed hundreds of thousands of his own people, and has brutally tortured countless others...

Do you think there are pictures available of Hussein targeting his own people?....I have seen the gassing of the Kurds and the slaughter of the Shiites in the South....do you have more?

Also, do you know if Al-Jazeera has provided reporting on the genocide the Hussein regime brought on his people?...I would like to read more on this.....considering it it worse than we even imagined....perhaps Al Jazeera has better reports than Western media

We wouldn't want to think the US is on the only terrorist regime, right?

Jerkoff

Originally posted by igloo

Brutal pictures...and brutally sad

I was wondering if you can also post a site that contains pictures of atrocities caused by the Iraqi regime and Hussein .....considering that he has deliberately killed hundreds of thousands of his own people, and has brutally tortured countless others...

Do you think there are pictures available of Hussein targeting his own people?....I have seen the gassing of the Kurds and the slaughter of the Shiites in the South....do you have more?

Also, do you know if Al-Jazeera has provided reporting on the genocide the Hussein regime brought on his people?...I would like to read more on this.....considering it it worse than we even imagined....perhaps Al Jazeera has better reports than Western media

We wouldn't want to think the US is on the only terrorist regime, right?

Jerkoff

What's wrong Igloo, your pussy hurt? Time to start crying again..huh?

LOL people like you make me funny Igloo. You have the cranial capacity of a cockroach. So quick to assume shit you dont even know about.

Did i deny that Saddam commits atrocities?

Did i deny that he gassed the curds?

No.

So if you have those pictures, post them and stop PMsing.

I swear ppl like you suffer from brain tumors.....It's funny how if I want my troops home and don't want them to DIE, I am anti-war, anti-american, and unpatriotic.

I guess in order to support our troops I have to want them to DIE. Yup, that is being patriotic, not caring for any 18-22 year olds who have familes and children.

Go Suck on ur mom's dick igloo.

-XeNo-

Originally posted by djxeno

LOL people like you make me funny Igloo. You have the cranial capacity of a cockroach. So quick to assume shit you dont even know about.

No.

I swear ppl like you suffer from brain tumors.....It's funny how if I want my troops home and don't want them to DIE, I am anti-war, anti-american, and unpatriotic.

I guess in order to support our troops I have to want them to DIE. Yup, that is being patriotic, not caring for any 18-22 year olds who have familes and children.

-XeNo-

:bored: :bored:

Originally posted by djxeno

No.

I swear ppl like you suffer from brain tumors.....It's funny how if I

want my troops home and don't want them to DIE, I am anti-war, anti-american, and unpatriotic.

-XeNo-

I think you did too many bumps of K my freind.

The thread started out American Terrrorism and then you start ranting about people calling you anti-american..

You obviously disagree with the war.. You and the likes of Janine Grafolo have egg on your face heres why...

Total Iraqi casualties 1500 estimate and that's from a foreign source.. How are we terrorists if with a push of a button Iraq could have been a PARKING LOT 3 weeks ago and you and every other LOON on this board knows it.. When has a country ever avoiding killing civilians in the past..Did Germany limit civilian casulties in WWII or did we even avoid civilians we carpet bombed Germay or Japan..

Nothing will make you guys happy...

You don't wan't civilians hurt.. We select targets and work around sadam's loyalists using civilians as human sheilds..

If you don't object that Sdam is a monster and murdered hundreds of thousands of his own people then how for 1 sec can you object to this war?? I just don't get it..

I will tell you guys 1 thing in since NOV 2002 Bush and the REPUBLICAN party have done what the Democratic pussy footing CLITON-BORE

administaraion said they were doing fro 12 years..

Boo hoooo, big deal some got hurt some might have died. But in the end it was all to save and maintain the quality of life and liberties that we are afforded. If you left wing jokers would just stop your whining, your parades and tucking your tails in between your legs you might just be able to change things in the next election. But then again many of you will have moved on to the new fad, like trading oil CO and foreign development CO stocks during our next big boom economy.

My point is simple and practical fuck everybody else and hurray for me/us.

Yo crackhead who started this thread, allow me to go show you the thousands and thousands of pictures of the victims of Saddam's regimes brutal beatings to rapes...to chemical deteration...

WAIT A Sec..

I cant show you the link to those pictures, you know why?

THey dont exist...not most of them...

YOu want to know why...

Saddam was the news, he filtered everything and anything that went anywhere...especially concerning the media..

I feel for the children wounded.....I do..but dont make it look like he is compassionate or something...indirectly by only supporting one side..

Originally posted by xkingchangox

Boo hoooo, big deal some got hurt some might have died. But in the end it was all to save and maintain the quality of life and liberties that we are afforded. If you left wing jokers would just stop your whining, your parades and tucking your tails in between your legs you might just be able to change things in the next election. But then again many of you will have moved on to the new fad, like trading oil CO and foreign development CO stocks during our next big boom economy.

My point is simple and practical fuck everybody else and hurray for me/us.

you're an asshole. :blown:

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

Yo crackhead who started this thread, allow me to go show you the thousands and thousands of pictures of the victims of Saddam's regimes brutal beatings to rapes...to chemical deteration...

WAIT A Sec..

I cant show you the link to those pictures, you know why?

THey dont exist...not most of them...

YOu want to know why...

Saddam was the news, he filtered everything and anything that went anywhere...especially concerning the media..

I feel for the children wounded.....I do..but dont make it look like he is compassionate or something...indirectly by only supporting one side..

LOL so saddam controlled al-jazeera, controlled other independent media sources? please.

Originally posted by sassa

LOL so saddam controlled al-jazeera, controlled other independent media sources? please.

ok, how about most recently... how would you explain those government "minders" they called them that the Iraqi regime mandated every single group of journalist (for the first couple weeks the least) be chaperoned??:tongue:

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

ok, how about most recently... how would you explain those government "minders" they called them that the Iraqi regime mandated every single group of journalist (for the first couple weeks the least) be chaperoned??:tongue:

true, but this is just recently....and they were in iraq....

i was referring to how and what they reported prior to this...they were not controlled by saddam, or whomever you believe...

there are people and organizations that control the media, especially in the states...but i won't go there...swaying off the topic...

i was referring to how and what they reported prior to this...they were not controlled by saddam, or whomever you believe...

there are people and organizations that control the media, especially in the states...but i won't go there...swaying off the topic...

can i ask u a question? then why do alot of its surrounding Arab nations (their people), act so surprise or dont even know about how cruel Saddam really is or was (we dont know if he is alive yet)?:confused:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

can i ask u a question? then why do alot of its surrounding Arab nations (their people), act so surprise or dont even know about how cruel Saddam really is or was (we dont know if he is alive yet)?:confused:

who does this and how...?

reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...............everyone i know from these countries knew about the bs going on...but what can they do? especially in syria, where it is more harder to speak out against such issues than jordan...even jordan is a bit weird....

what is your point? or what are you trying to get with this basically?

what is your point? or what are you trying to get with this basically?

sweetie bring down ur defensive tone...i was just asking a question...from what i have seen on the "bias" American media, is many from the other Muslim countires is that the population, really dont know whats going on...they might have all this non-bias news, but they really dont have a grasp of what is going on..the tortures, false imprisonment by Saddam to those he believes are going against him...thats all...i know we havent fought in a while and ur missing that...but i think ur much more sexy when we dont fight....:love2::tongue:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

sweetie bring down ur defensive tone...i was just asking a question...from what i have seen on the "bias" American media, is many from the other Muslim countires is that the population, really dont know whats going on...they might have all this non-bias news, but they really dont have a grasp of what is going on..the tortures, false imprisonment by Saddam to those he believes are going against him...thats all...i know we havent fought in a while and ur missing that...but i think ur much more sexy when we dont fight....:love2::tongue:

lol, i'm sorry you interpreted my post to sound defensive...i wasn't. i was just confused and trying to get a clear answer from you...

regarding your last comment....i'm going to die laughing if we ever have a meetup of this board, and you see me in all my hairy legs/armpit/moustache, beady eyed, and body odor loving glory....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

regarding your last comment....i'm going to die laughing if we ever have a meetup of this board, and you see me in all my hairy legs/armpit/moustache, beady eyed, and body odor loving glory...

YEAH BABY!!!! now ur talking!!!! just talk dirty to me....;):tongue: