Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Frat Party Reviews?

flavanugz

This web site sucks, I had a huge response all typed out and the f'in thing goes down like Tempkids mother on Kaydups D**k....

I had a blast on Saturday night, the place is huge. You guys must have had so much fun living there. The library and almost every other common room in that place is dedicated to drinking, and not books, now I see where you guys got all your good experience.:D The only things I could have down without are that damn sand, I felt as though one I would have either broke my ankle dancing or I was going to choke to death from the dust flying in the air. Overall great place, and Tom I have a nice pic of you, will post it a little later in the week.

Highlights of the frat party:

Smoking pot in a dorm room, just good memories from when I was in college

Tortilla Sams at 2:30 in the morning eating tofu wings

Little boy throwing up in the bathroom while toilet in overflowing everywhere:vomit2: Oh them college days!

Overall and A-:D

Can't wait until NYC, it's going to be a slamming weekend!

Originally posted by prplhz

This web site sucks, I had a huge response all typed out and the f'in thing goes down like Tempkids mother on Kaydups D**k....

I had a blast on Saturday night, the place is huge. You guys must have had so much fun living there. The library and almost every other common room in that place is dedicated to drinking, and not books, now I see where you guys got all your good experience.:D The only things I could have down without are that damn sand, I felt as though one I would have either broke my ankle dancing or I was going to choke to death from the dust flying in the air. Overall great place, and Tom I have a nice pic of you, will post it a little later in the week.

Highlights of the frat party:

Smoking pot in a dorm room, just good memories from when I was in college

Tortilla Sams at 2:30 in the morning eating tofu wings

Little boy throwing up in the bathroom while toilet in overflowing everywhere:vomit2: Oh them college days!

Overall and A-:D

Can't wait until NYC, it's going to be a slamming weekend!

sweet..glad u had a fun time. i remember playing some beirut, and g being extremely terrible.

Good party - what a sweet little party room downstairs! The dust from the sand was definetly a bit much and damn was it hot by the time that room got full!!! But good night all around. Still unhappy about the no-bounce thing with nyis's lil bro :mad: But eh, i would have drank that beer anyways :D

I had so much fun on Saturday, I decided to only remember half of it!

Definitely the WORST beach party I've ever been to in terms of an actual party (usually the beach party's by far the biggest party of the year... that was a normal-sized party back when I was in the house), but that really didn't have much bearing on us. Drinking, smoking and occassionally dancing with you guys was sweet-ass! It was really fun for me having a ton of old college friends, you guys and my brothers there.... sureal, but very fun!

Highlight of the night was definitely watching my 18 year old still-in-hikeschool brother try to mack on girls in the party room. He was just drunk enough to not realize that I was 3 feet behind him the entire night. That little pimp had some game.... even though he fell for the "I have a boyfriend" line from some chick. He'll learn... the force is strong with the little one.

:laugh:

yeah that 'i have a boyfriend' line is a bunch of shit.

sounds like a super cool time...except for not letting g bounce :mad:

i stayed home saturday and watched reruns for the showtime magic rotisserrie. just set it and forget it !