Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jimmy Van M Roll Call...

mrmatas2277

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jcbliss

go see Ralph - trust me! - i've had the pleasure of working with Ralph several times over the years.. in fact, he was a regular in the groovejet days.. we've had many a night in the booth - LOL - anyways - on friday , you get the chance to hear Ralph play main set and you will not be let down.. this guy will rock Maze and his sound is perfect for that room.. Trust me , go to Maze on friday - if you don't - you'll be very sorry.

J

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

Cause he's too lazy to show up at the proper time!

ding ding ding ding

early on at maze, then maybe opium for a change of pace...

go see jimmy - trust me! - i've had the pleasure of working with jimmy several times over the years.. in fact, he was a regular in the groovejet days.. we've had many a night in the booth - LOL - anyways - jimmy gets his rep because a lot of the time - he's opening for sasha or john or anyone else.. now, because he's a profesional - he plays mellow before these guys - sets them up as a good warm up dj should.. on friday though, you get the chance to hear jimmy play main set and you will not be let down.. this guy will rock nerve and his sound is perfect for that room.. Trust me , go to nerve on friday - if you don't - you'll be very sorry.

J

this was my real post.. someone changed what I wrote b4. Not cool - how and why did someone do that anyways?? - not that I am knocking ralph at all though.. worked with him also and hold him in great admiration.. I think he's a great dj and I am a huge fan of MURK but friday jimmy is in town.. that doesn't happen too often these days.. go see him - he's gonna rock that room:eek:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

go see Ralph - trust me! - i've had the pleasure of working with Ralph several times over the years.. in fact, he was a regular in the groovejet days.. we've had many a night in the booth - LOL - anyways - on friday , you get the chance to hear Ralph play main set and you will not be let down.. this guy will rock Maze and his sound is perfect for that room.. Trust me , go to Maze on friday - if you don't - you'll be very sorry.

J

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this was my real post.. someone changed what I wrote b4. Not cool - how and why did someone do that anyways?? - not that I am knocking Jimmy at all though.. worked with him also and hold him in great admiration.. I think he's a great dj and I am a huge fan of Bedrock but friday Ralph is in town.. that doesn't happen too often these days.. go see him - he's gonna rock that room:eek:

Originally posted by djoscarg

:laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351

club warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs!!!

whos the russians and whos the americans in this conflict?

ok - this is getting really uncool and childish. I truely hope that it is not actually oscar doing these changes. You and I know each other quite well and are fellow indusrty people. I don't think it is profesional or cool too make changes too someones opinion and post them on a public forum. I thought bigger of you than that. My hope is that it is not you and whoever is actually doing it - get a life.. its lame.. :blank::mad:

my opinion again - ralph is local - jimmy in town is rare - go see jimmy - Ralph is now at maze every week.. Jimmy will destroy Nerve -

:laugh:

Jon,

It is me....

You need to take it down a notch dude....no need to get your panties in a bunch.....while I am out getting a life you need to go shopping for a sense of humor...

I think it is great that we have options...

I for one am taking the Ralph Falcon at Maze option...

O. G.

:D

BTW: SEE YOU SATURDAY AT SPACE34!!!!!

Originally posted by djoscarg

Jon,

It is me....

You need to take it down a notch dude....no need to get your panties in a bunch.....while I am out getting a life you need to go shopping for a sense of humor...

I think it is great that we have options...

I for one am taking the Ralph Falcon at Maze option...

O. G.

:D

BTW: SEE YOU SATURDAY AT SPACE34!!!!!

hey mate

no worries.. just thought it was not so cool too change someones opinion.. all good though - i think its wonderful that we have options too. As for me - if Jimmy wasn't in town, I'd be at maze too. in fact, I will probably try and hit both.. I am actually playing next week at maze with ralph for eddy's b-day. I am really looking forward to that one.. well, hope I run into you somewhere.. been a while since we've hung out - we'll have a drink.. Actually oscar, call me or emial me jonnyk1@aol.com - got something cool from the troops in Iraq about the bliss/space cd we did together.. really nice too know the troops are listening to us.. anyways - all good - appologies all around.. now lets have fun!

J:hat: :hat: :hat:

hey mate

no worries.. just thought it was not so cool too change someones opinion.. all good though - i think its wonderful that we have options too. As for me - if Jimmy wasn't in town, I'd be at maze too. in fact, I will probably try and hit both.. I am actually playing next week at maze with ralph for eddy's b-day. I am really looking forward to that one.. well, hope I run into you somewhere.. been a while since we've hung out - we'll have a drink.. Actually oscar, call me or emial me jonnyk1@aol.com - got something cool from the troops in Iraq about the bliss/space cd we did together.. really nice too know the troops are listening to us.. anyways - all good - appologies all around.. now lets have fun!

:aright:

ok - this is getting really uncool and childish. I truely hope that it is not actually oscar doing these changes. You and I know each other quite well and are fellow indusrty people. I don't think it is profesional or cool too make changes too someones opinion and post them on a public forum. I thought bigger of you than that. My hope is that it is not you and whoever is actually doing it - get a life.. its lame.. :blank::mad:

my opinion again - ralph is local - jimmy in town is rare - go see jimmy - Ralph is now at maze every week.. Jimmy will destroy Nerve -

Lighten up dude. He was joking.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by biznation00

Since this thread gets the award for "Shameless Thread Jackin' " I just had to plug this in...

GO TO SPACE 34 ON SATURDAY!!

:laugh::laugh:

on with the club wars... :laugh:

space sucks, go to levellllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Jon sent me this PM

jcbliss sent georgeacasta2 this pm

jimmy van thread

hey man

aren't you a moderater? if so, don't laugh when someone changes a post on a public forum, do your job and correct it.. its not cool for someone too falsify someone elses opinion and even more lame for someone who is supposed too be in charge too encourage it.. think about it.. on a brighter note - nice hanging out a few weeks back.. lots of fun things upcoming.. hope you'll be around.. lets fix this bullshit on the board though please.. I am not finding it amusing at all

thanks

Jon

To answer your question. Yes I am a moderator and no I do not have to correct the problem. I believe people have a right to make fun of whatever they want. Furthermore, it's not polite to talk down to people because you think it's their job to do what you say. If you want to report this post go ahead and I will speak to DaVe about it.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Jon sent me this PM

To answer your question. Yes I am a moderator and no I do not have to correct the problem. I believe people have a right to make fun of whatever they want. Furthermore, it's not polite to talk down to people because you think it's their job to do what you say. If you want to report this post go ahead and I will speak to DaVe about it.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Jon sent me this PM

Hey asshole,

Do you fucking job.