Jimmy Van M Roll Call...

mrmatas2277

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Jon sent me this PM

To answer your question. Yes I am a moderator and no I do not have to correct the problem. I believe people have a right to make fun of whatever they want. Furthermore, it's not polite to talk down to people because you think it's their job to do what you say. If you want to report this post go ahead and I will speak to DaVe about it.

you know what - this shows me what a narrow minded asshole you are ga2 - I actually liked you.. thought you were a nice guy.. who have I spoken down too? when did I say anyone had too do what i said? I am thrilled to death that miami has options this week. Its about time we had a scene like this again.. Just like you said - this is a board to post our opinions - i did so. I didn't like the fact that someone changed my opinion. Now though, oscar and I are good. I've apologised he apologised but for you too post a PM on the public board....thats lame.. oh well - it shows your character.. Can we all please get on with this now and post about music and our miami scene? its supposed to be a good thing people.. I apologise too all of you about this nonsense.. its ridiculous and has gotten way out of hand..

best regards

Jon

Originally posted by jcbliss

you know what - this shows me what a narrow minded asshole you are

irony.gif

who have I spoken down too? when did I say anyone had too do what i said?

Jon's PM to me:

don't laugh when someone changes a post on a public forum, do your job and correct it..

for you too post a PM on the public board....thats lame..

The condescending tone of your pm got the best of me. My bad.

Guest saleen351

no need for you to mess with this thread.... and you were wrong for posting his pm.....

Good luck with your gig JC... see you for baez and papa...

thanks for the support saleen...appreciate it.. still saw nothing "condescending "in what I said.. GA2 - your the moderator aren't you?? LOL - what really ticked me off was the posting of the PM - I had forgotten all about it til then.. oh well - anyways - give me a ring saleen.. whats your plan for the weekend? thanks again for the support.. hope too see you at maze on the 25th and at nerve on may 9th.. pappa is going to rock that little room!! be in touch

J

Originally posted by saleen351

no need for you to mess with this thread.... and you were wrong for posting his pm.....

I'll admit to being wrong about posting his pm, but moving the thread was cause and effect. Jon and Brian cried about the thread and said I should moderate so I tried to moderate.

Here's what Jon wrote:

aren't you a moderater? if so, don't laugh when someone changes a post on a public forum, do your job and correct it..

Here's what Brian wrote:

Hey asshole

Do you fucking job.

After I finally do something about it, which I didn't want to do anything to begin with, I get my head chewed off by the entire board :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

we should all just forget the whole thing and have fun..LOOk at all the great things miami has coming up.. lets see, in the next few months we have dave seaman & Infusion live, Mr. anthony pappa, Layo and bushwacka, Jimmy Van M, steve lawler, and james zabeila, Parks & Wilson, hernan, and so many talented locals as well such as ralph, oscar, ariel, jaun, jimmy t, roland, ect ect.. Make Love not war!! at the very least make awsome music!! anyways - GA2 - we cool?

now lets get ready for a musical summer!

J

we should all just forget the whole thing and have fun..LOOk at all the great things miami has coming up.. lets see, in the next few months we have dave seaman & Infusion live, Mr. anthony pappa, Layo and bushwacka, Jimmy Van M, steve lawler, and james zabeila, Parks & Wilson, hernan, and so many talented locals as well such as ralph, oscar, ariel, jaun, jimmy t, roland, ect ect.. Make Love not war!! at the very least make awsome music!! anyways - GA2 - we cool?

now lets get ready for a musical summer!

J

Yo i know most those dates, but when is parks and wilson had not heard about that yet