Clubplanet Nightlife Community

14 minutes of fun

l155a

sounds like crap, i had converted it to an mp3 in order to transfer it then i had to conver to wma in order to upload......HOW SHITTY!!!! whatever. i will make sure not to delete the wav next time so that i can save the wav as wma instead of going to mp3 then to wma.

In soundforge if you save it as a wav you are still gonna have to tweak the sound to use it in meadia player. I have soundforge, know it pretty well. Not sure what you are trying to do though? Did you make a track and you want to play it in media player??

Here I thought this thread was about Meatheads sex life.

Originally posted by kaydup

In soundforge if you save it as a wav you are still gonna have to tweak the sound to use it in meadia player. I have soundforge, know it pretty well. Not sure what you are trying to do though? Did you make a track and you want to play it in media player??

Here I thought this thread was about Meatheads sex life.

ok to de-rail this thread once again, i made a short mix and recorded it with soundforge, just trying to get all of the levels right before i make a full-length mix. i didn't want to get through an hour or so and find out it was sheeeeyat, i would have been pissed and thrown my laptop off my balcony.

so anyways what type of tweaking needs to be done in soundforge in order for it to sound OK when it's saved as windows media format?

i also want to go to ibiza this summer.

i also want to take a long weekend to go to the UK next month(Bedrock on a Thursday, then Fabric then record shopping)

i just need to rob a bank first.

tribal/tech-house/progressive

so far:

Shab 059 - Kritikal Positive

The Kick Inside - Moonlights oliver 'amenti' desmet remix

Rulers of the Deep - Dirty Grooves

when i get this working right i will add more. the wav sounds fine when i play it but if i convert to any other format(mp3, wma) it's crap.

ok, worked out the problems with saving in wma format in soundforge now you can hear it!!!!

i also figured out another setting that needed to be changed so that i didn't have to have all of my levels superlow when recording to the computer. yay! i am a super geek now(like we didn't already know that :( )

oh and now it's about 19 minutes of fun, this is the EXTENDED ESSENTIAL mix :D