Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Iraq down...Siria to go?

funketeer

Yup...if you thought war was over, well think again...I welcome you to "The War With Siria"

US is accussing Siria of harboring terrorists and producing weapons of mass destruction...rings a bell? It probably does, because it was for those two exact reasons that we went to war with Iraq.

CNN will probably be showing you this map very soon :confused:

siria.JPG

For CP News this is Funketeer embeded with the 4 horsemen of Apocalypse reporting from the middle of Hell.

asthanos.gif

Can I be pestulance?

And there is no chance of us going into Syria....

Of course this is a good time to posture a bit just to remind them to play nice. But they are no where near the threat of Iraq and haven't forefitted their right to self defense by invaiding their neighbors (unless you count when they invaded Israel durring the Yom Kippur war, and are technically still at war with them.)

I assume everyone knows that Syria is the number one supporter of hezbola and their suicide attacks right?

I'm bunking with Famine, Christian Amanpour is bunking with death and I heard Christina Aguilera is bunking with Justin Timberlake...but at this point I can't confirm any of the aforementioned...sorry, I got to to go...incoming petrified donkey dumplings

:eek:

Originally posted by shroomy

Can I be pestulance?

I assume everyone knows that Syria is the number one supporter of hezbola and their suicide attacks right?

Thanks for the pestulance Shrooms!

Didn't Syria invented the suicide bombing concept?

Originally posted by funketeer

Thanks for the pestulance Shrooms!

Didn't Syria invented the suicide bombing concept?

Im sure it has been going on for as long as explosives. The japanese in WWII would run into an american compound with a grenade by their head and try to get into the command tent or at least an officer. Then of course the Kamakazies.

Then the suicide truck bombing of the Marine Baracks in Lebanon.

etc...

but as for the Jewish/Arab dispute/disaster/fiasco... sorry don't know.

Guest saleen351

the arabs all now know we can take their country over in a month. Not one country on earth can stop us except the russians... so as long as the russians don't say they will square up with us, we can put sooooooooooooooooo much pressue on syria, that they will cave in...

Regan once was asked, why he loved the aircraft carriers so much, when we were spending billions on them. He said, all you had to do is park off of the coast of any country, and they listen much better...

Originally posted by saleen351

the arabs all now know we can take their country over in a month. Not one country on earth can stop us except the russians... so as long as the russians don't say they will square up with us, we can put sooooooooooooooooo much pressue on syria, that they will cave in...

Regan once was asked, why he loved the aircraft carriers so much, when we were spending billions on them. He said, all you had to do is park off of the coast of any country, and they listen much better...

Yep ... I agree ... but would add China under all circumstances ...

When terrorism hits ... it is so difficult ... they have no face ... I now it first hand for having lived its atrocities ... best way to minimize its undisputed horror strength is not tanks and bombs ... it is to minimize its ability to grow in numbers ... in the near future it is not a nation who will threaten us ... but no face individuals that think they have a reason ... and religion/ethnicities are faaaaaar worst than political thought ... their means of action are reflected in their "life beliefs" as opposed to philosophy ... unless it is theology per se ...

Check this out ... pretty fair overview ... and it has audio ...

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/middle_east/jan-june03/regional_04-13.html

China is now playin the role Russia played during the cold war...noone really knows their destructive potential for sure but they keep it way under wraps...fear is their best weapon yet.

When I think of China...I think # 16 with a soup...I don't know why...I guess I'm hungry.

:confused: