Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...pilates....

phatman

...i was the only guy in the class...i went with my sisters...i loved it...an hour class and i could barely move afterwards...i'm thinking of it as more of a supplement...couple times a week...i didnt realize how weak i was in terms of balance and certain areas...idk...i'll give it a shot...

Pilates and yoga are great for everyone...

Pilates focuses on isolating the abdomen muscles through breathing and stretching...any guys who want to help develop that 6pack for the summer should add pilates into their workout schedule. (ladies too!)

Yoga is great to relieve stress and stretch the muscles.

(I work in a gym...can u tell) LOL

....navel to spine...navel to spine...aka the POWERHOUSE....i love it...i cant wait till i get the dvds and start cranking...one of my girlfriends has lost inches off of it as well...hopefully, it will have that effect on my waist and gluteous-maximus as well...i'll post updates...:D

Originally posted by phatman

....navel to spine...navel to spine...aka the POWERHOUSE....i love it...i cant wait till i get the dvds and start cranking...one of my girlfriends has lost inches off of it as well...hopefully, it will have that effect on my waist and gluteous-maximus as well...i'll post updates...:D

i was actually thinking of trying/ordering some dvd. lemme know what you tghink and which ones....

:D

Originally posted by nycchic24

i was actually thinking of trying/ordering some dvd. lemme know what you tghink and which ones....

:D

...how bout coming over and trying them with me?...;)

...no doubt... i will let you know...what was really cool is that i passed by modells last night on the way home to pick up a mat...they have some sort of points card i forgot i had...the cashier insisted on finding my number...so i let her...the purchase of the mat gave me enough points for a $20 gift certificate...so basically, the mat paid for itself...i love when ish like that happens...

I ordered them and finally got them and I love them...

I use to take Yoga and got addicted to it. It's such an amazing exercise and people totally underestimate its power. Pilates is the same not only will it give you a killer bod but also allows you to be at peace with yourself..

Phatman you just scored some major points for not being afraid to try something new...