Thurs, April 17, The Guvernment, Toronto

iDream

with Steve Lawler

Desyn Masiello

Peter Rauhofer

Tom Stephan

Lemon D & Dillinja

It's tribal, tribal, good, good!

I'm totally phockin going ----> it's only a 3 hour drive!

The party's only 30 Canadian . . .that's about 15-20 bucks :drool: Boy do I miss partying in T-dot. *Everything* is cheaper! :rofl:

Guvernment

PETER RAUHOFER (3a - close)

TOM STEPHAN (12a - 3a)

LEV OZAR (10p - 12a)

Kool Haus

STEVE LAWLER (1a - 4a)

ARMIN VAN BUUREN (4a - close)

DESYN MASIELLO (11p - 1a)

MARK OLIVER (10p - 11p)

Orange Room

LEMON D & DILLINJA (2a - 4a)

MYSTICAL INFLUENCE (4a - close)

LUSH (12a - 2a)

EVERFRESH/MARCUS VISIONARY (10p - 12a)

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i think joey lives in NJ/NY now, no?

I met a promoter from Toronto at Space. He said he's hook me up if I ever went there.... lol, now what did I do w/ his card.... :D

Where in the world is joeygk? Actually I'm in Cleveland right now....but i'm moving to Manhattan on Monday (midtown). Gina when you gonna come visit....Danny Howells maybe? :D

Originally posted by joeygk

Where in the world is joeygk? Actually I'm in Cleveland right now....but i'm moving to Manhattan on Monday (midtown). Gina when you gonna come visit....Danny Howells maybe? :D

u finally found a place? ok, were all driving up next weekend for his house warming party.

I'm so jealous that you are moving to Manhattan! I can't go for Danny Howells :( I'm moving that day - not to Manhattan - just 4 blks from my old place in VA. Blah! Some day! :(

But I'll be up soon! I promise :D

Originally posted by vicman

u finally found a place? ok, were all driving up next weekend for his house warming party.

yeah, i found a place, but i'm pissed b/c I'm missing Tyrant! <grrr>

*oh yeah, I heard about yours and Abby's super-fabulous NYC weekend.....when is that....I'll have to rest up for that!

yeah, i found a place, but i'm pissed b/c I'm missing Tyrant! <grrr>

*oh yeah, I heard about yours and Abby's super-fabulous NYC weekend.....when is that....I'll have to rest up for that!

whenever she wants to take a break from studying for her bars i'll greyhound up. i'm pretty sure i'll be in no condition to drive back down after that weekend.

summer is the best time of the year up there, i'm sure there will be plenty to choose from thurday to monday. :eek:

Originally posted by vicman

i read it was a few cases, if it was the entire city that would almost be a catastrophe. over 2 million people quarentined? :eek: :eek:

pvd canceled his gig there because of it. Its on his website. I think it was suppose to be on Wednesday?

We got an email at work saying that a lot of our overseas travel is canceled. Scary!

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

pvd canceled his gig there because of it. Its on his website. I think it was suppose to be on Wednesday?

We got an email at work saying that a lot of our overseas travel is canceled. Scary!

i know, i've been reading a lot on it lately. how about chinese and asian immigrants that live in NY? i would not be surprised of new cases being reported there soon, very soon.:eek: