Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone heard of a club called CLUB 3299 in Lauderdale

missincognito

3299 used to be the Crazy Horse. It's in Lauderdale (I can't remember exactly where) I know it's right off of US1 and I think around Copans. Never been but I heard from a few people they had a good time there. Check it out- you never know until you try! cwm1.gif

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ No man/woman is worth your tears... and the only one who would be- would never make you cry ~~**~*~**~*

AIM MissIncognito13

well if you like being busted by the cops every week... then it's fine.... me personally i don't like the staff the way they treat the clubbers.... sometimes it's filled with young clubbers with attitudes...

this is my opinion i've been there quite a few times.... depending on how old you are you can check out space in miami.... where you are subject to the same thing but on a higher scale... and sometimes a couple of my friends throw a afterhouse house party... that's always good.... cwm3.gif

------------------

GARY P.(ARTISTRY)

FREE YOUR MIND

Im moving down to Ft Lauderdale next month and someone told me of an afterhours club there called CLUB 3299 ..it opens at like 3 or 4 in the morning...i was wondering if someone could tell me a little bit about it..hows the music, vibe , where is it..what time is it open till

It's up to you to check it out, its one of the few things going on in Lauderdale late nights, but the crowd is not that desirable. It used to be a strip club and old strippers and the old men who follow are still there among the ravers. IF you like that extra variety go, if not stay away. Also the cops do love that joint, be wary.

Just a little note of information - i recently relocated to fort lauderdale (june to be exact) and you know I have yet to go out there - never went into one single club or bar yet in that town...

------------------

--"My loathings are simple; stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music." V. Nabokov

Originally posted by noira:

Just a little note of information - i recently relocated to fort lauderdale (june to be exact) and you know I have yet to go out there - never went into one single club or bar yet in that town...

hey noira, you should check out lumonics and

night-lite gallery if you live in fort lauderdale. you would not expect this kind of

vibe. http://www.lumonics.net

Noira....

Let me know whenever you're ready to check out Ft. Lauder-D.... It's definitely not as bad as people think.

It's no SOBE (even though some clubs FRONT like they are).

If I'm not mistaken... U - R - A BIGtime Househead ?!?!

but, let me know what else you are into.... & I can tell/show you what to check out

------------------

Peace & Blessings,

B-SIDE

"The DJ From Another Planet"™

Archived