Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another Fan attacks in Chi-town..

xlr8ed

Did anyone else catch highlights of the Chi- White vs KC last night? A fan ran out on the field and attacked the First base umpire.. They showed the guy when he was getting arrested, man he got fucked up, head bandaged up, black eye.. Def deserves what he got.. But when he was restrained, a few players were still kicking the guy, thats wrong...

fuck that....it wasnt wrong...he deserved what he got. fucker had no right coming onto the field. let it serve as a lesson that if you run onto the field you will get your face kicked in by 2 baseball teams. if all they do is tackle this guy and walk him off the field in cuffs then every drunk will start doing it to get on espn highlights. i say they hold him down and kick the shit out of him

Originally posted by teamj5

fuck that....it wasnt wrong...he deserved what he got. fucker had no right coming onto the field. let it serve as a lesson that if you run onto the field you will get your face kicked in by 2 baseball teams. if all they do is tackle this guy and walk him off the field in cuffs then every drunk will start doing it to get on espn highlights. i say they hold him down and kick the shit out of him

Ya I see what your saying...you never know if the guy has a knife or whatever.. So ya f that shit.. Also, they should do time in jail and pay heavy fines, like $10,000.00 and 6 months in jail.. Especially b/c of the times we live in now...

Originally posted by teamj5

:eek: No streaking during tj5's baseball games.

Best fight EVER was I believe Texas/red sox away game from like 2 or 3 seasons ago....Pedro was on mound and hit the batter - the batter walks halfway to first base, the entire time not taking his evil glare off of Pedro and he just rushes him - took one swing and Pedro was cowering like a girl - Daubach comes running in from first base and put a world of hurt on that boy and both benches cleared like 3 times throughout that game....What a great day that was :D

Here's a picture of the douche bag after getting his face bashed:

a_fan2_i.jpg

What's really fucked up is that was the first time the Royals had been back to Chicago since their first base coach got pummelled for NO REASON last year. That was just disturbing... thankfully last night's thing went down without anyone really getting hurt. He definitely decided to pick on the wrong guy... the umpire was a former marine. He had already gotten the guy to the ground by the time the players came over.

I definitely think it should be martial law on the field if a fan comes down. You're running onto a field with 50 or so 200+ pound, juiced up meatheads... you should really get an ass-whiping just for being that stupid.

The best fight IMO:

Nolan Ryan on the mound, not sure of the team the Rangers were playing, guy charges the mound @ Ryan.. Ryan gets the batter into a headlock as soon as the batter got close enough and punched the batter like 6 times in the face/head, and Ryan was like 35-40 at the time and the batter was like 20-25yrs old.. Too funny.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Here's a picture of the douche bag after getting his face bashed:

a_fan2_i.jpg

What's really fucked up is that was the first time the Royals had been back to Chicago since their first base coach got pummelled for NO REASON last year. That was just disturbing... thankfully last night's thing went down without anyone really getting hurt. He definitely decided to pick on the wrong guy... the umpire was a former marine. He had already gotten the guy to the ground by the time the players came over.

I definitely think it should be martial law on the field if a fan comes down. You're running onto a field with 50 or so 200+ pound, juiced up meatheads... you should really get an ass-whiping just for being that stupid.

Tom Gamboa(KC first base coach last year that got attacked) said in an interview before that game that he wasn't nervous to go back, b/c "lightnging never strikes twice"... He's now a bullpen coach, for obvious reasons..

Originally posted by xlr8ed

The best fight IMO:

Nolan Ryan on the mound, not sure of the team the Rangers were playing, guy charges the mound @ Ryan.. Ryan gets the batter into a headlock as soon as the batter got close enough and punched the batter like 6 times in the face/head, and Ryan was like 35-40 at the time and the batter was like 20-25yrs old.. Too funny.

Bro, it was Robin Ventura that took that sweet-ass beating from a 40 year old guy. He hit him in the face more like 20 times.

Originally posted by stymie

Bro, it was Robin Ventura that took that sweet-ass beating from a 40 year old guy. He hit him in the face more like 20 times.

That was a sweet-ass fight. I'm partial to the one where the catcher got up and tackled the batter from behind before he ever got to the mound. I can't remember who was in it or anything though.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

That was a sweet-ass fight. I'm partial to the one where the catcher got up and tackled the batter from behind before he ever got to the mound. I can't remember who was in it or anything though.

I think it was last year in Pawtucket, the batter karate kicked the catcher in the chest.. I am horrible w/ names.. The guy ended up playing up here in Boston for a 1/2 year, played first base maybe...

As you can see I don't pay attention to details...

" Oh that guy that was on the field and that little white thing was getting thrown around".. I could never be a reporter..!!