Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tuesday @ R-Bar

Thanks to everyone that came out last night It was a good Tuesday Night out

special thanks to Lil C from Ktu, Binoy, Joe Armenio, Richie Santana, Joe Ferdico, Dj Quest, Dj Unique, Hunnie, ZEEEEEEEEEE,NjCutie,SFkisses and everyone else sorry if I missed someone but there were a lot of people in there to be able mention all

Next Tuesday is only gonna get better

and my new job as "DOOR MAN" was fun

how can you beat $3 ketel drinks all night $3 apple martinis and only a 5 dollar cover with great music and cheap drinks it all equals a good time

special thanks to carl from R-Bar (your the man bro) and Prime and the one and only BON SOLID running around with a full glasss of Red BULL - Bon what did u have like 7 - Buddy you know I lova ya but red bull was not meant to be a soft drink - its an energy drink its not DIET COKE lol

see ya all later

sat bunka rewind

tuesday we bob for more apples at r-bar

hey guys:) !! I felt a good vibe last nite at R Bar.. def was a great nite:) !! It was refreshing to see everyone out in a different scene, there was a well balanced mix from everywhere:rainbow: I'm glad that I got to hang out with everybody alltogether. I got a chance to catch up with and spend time with those who are normally running around wherever on Fri or Sat nite and I saw people that I normally am around in the club environment but don't get an opportunity to actually talk to outside of there, met some cool new peeps too:D !!! Thank you to all that made this nite possible, it was a great vision!!!

yea last night wasnt bad at all...pretty good time, except the fact i didnt get there til bout 1. that kinda sucked, but all in all it was a good night last night. good seeing all the usuals out. props to prime for playing the new track. hope you are feeling better bro.

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by hunnie818

Im cyber-stalking you!!! :laugh:

like i said....i had a GREAT time & i'll be back next week!

:kiss2:

we heard that about you! stalker! lol good seeing you hunnie aka my neighbor!

Originally posted by wallmill

definately a good nite, had a blast. music was of the hook, good shit prime, feel better kid. good seeing everybody.

no doubt WALT DOG>>>> we gonna get evil on Friday....Good to see you out...appreciate the support from all of you guys....