Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Luis Diaz & Jimmy Van Malleghem

digital7

Well, what do you all think of Crobar's lineup for the next two saturdays? Luis Diaz the 3rd of Feb and Jimmy the 10th of Feb. Who's going? I'm for sure going to be there, who's with me?

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

"It's what you do, when you do it, and how well you do it." --- "Don't let people bring you down, just shrug it off and dick slap them."

well one down, how many more to go? thanks for the reply loraine, I'll drop you a PM

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

"It's what you do, when you do it, and how well you do it." --- "Don't let people bring you down, just shrug it off and dick slap them."

went last week to see David Waxman, what a party!!!, I'll be there to see Luis Diaz, I've seen him opening for Paul Van Dyk in Twilo(NYC) and he really knows how to warm up PVD parties. I'm sure that he'll know how to keep it warm the whole night.

Crobar rocks!!!!! I like it better than Space.(But that's only my personal opinion).

If you want to meet up, drop me a line.

NOLIMIT I agree with you 100% .. Jimmy Van is fucking AWESOME. Excellent track selection and his mixing? well? what could I say? pretty fucking flawless if you ask me.. I've had a chance to listen to Jimmy in the past, opening up for Sasha @ Groove Jet. Excellent vibe and carries the beat to the BONE. DJBRU, you still gotta alot to learn my friend.

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

i'm there for jimmy for sure! it's been several years since i've seen him play by himself, and let me just say he's spectacular solo (and even better w/ fortier in tow)

so on another note, what style has waxman been spinning at crobar?

I saw David a couple of month's ago. He was playing real dubby house and some progressive. He was good.

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Archived