Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Career low games played 13, and hasn't let the team in

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

tackles since 1999, the guy sucks... the fish will once again loose this year...

seau will do nothing...:blown:

that's b/c he hasn't been the featured stud on the defense anymore. kinda hard when u have a stud like donnie edwards there. so...

your frustrations with your pathetic team is obvious. but it's time to come to grips already. u wish the jets had the defense the fins have. u wish u had the runningback the fins have. and u wish u had something positive to look forward to.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by phrankadelic

that's b/c he hasn't been the featured stud on the defense anymore. kinda hard when u have a stud like donnie edwards there. so...

your frustrations with your pathetic team is obvious. but it's time to come to grips already. u wish the jets had the defense the fins have. u wish u had the runningback the fins have. and u wish u had something positive to look forward to.

so you are saying, that seau will be the "featured stud" over thomas and taylor?????????????/

crack kills

he comes from a warm climate, so weather won't help him, hes old and won't play the whole season...:idea:

seau will be good addition to the dolphins, but he not gonna be our star defender. As for the jets I still hate them more than any other team because of that one game where they just came back in the 4th quarter from i can't remember how much points to beat us. AHhhh, horrible monday night football game!!!

i was just pointing out the reason why seau wasn't leading the team in tackles in SD. donnie edwards. and i'm sure seau wasn't far behind in the total amount. only last season cuz he missed 3 games.

there's no way he's going to be the stud over thomas and taylor. so tell where it was that i said that. he's going to compliment them well and will definitely be an upgrade over rodgers.

think it's time for u to lay down the pipe.