Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thursday Night - Voodoo Lounge!!!

I'm sooooooo pissed. After I posted here last night, I went to take a short nap and I ended up sleeping 'till 12:30 AM. I woke up to my friends callin' my cell tellin me that they were at Voodoo lookin' for me. I wasn't even showered yet so I didn't go. I know a bunch of my friends went and they said it was off the hook and there were more girls than guys.

I'll be there next week. This time I'm setting my alarm. :D

Peace,

Darrell G. AKA Rip Van Winkle :cool:

Originally posted by voodoolounge

Pk CPers,

Here it is straight from the horses mouth...

Voodoo Martini Lounge was 60% women, and all were hot!

Nice party guys!

yeah ronnie..... you were waiting for me to go to the dj booth to see if i would jump off again!!!! "SKIPPER" has called it quits i am staying away from that booth for good. or so i say.. lol

last night was good but it only gets better. alot of hot ass girls. was suprised to see the girl to guy ratio we had last night.

Originally posted by trainwreack

yeah ronnie..... you were waiting for me to go to the dj booth to see if i would jump off again!!!! "SKIPPER" has called it quits i am staying away from that booth for good. or so i say.. lol

last night was good but it only gets better. alot of hot ass girls. was suprised to see the girl to guy ratio we had last night.

I guess the girls feel "comfortable" with all you fags around

James 9pm dinner at saints cafe for miguels birthday

Kosta loves the cock Dani...

If we make a "Cock Martini" he will show up

After Voodoo we're going to the city Saturday night, how's discotech been?

I hear disco tech saturdays suck as much cock as you.

Dani Im coming wednesday.

Ronnie the new martini youre making.......do you taste it and re-try making it for the proper concistency and cock taste...See I dont know what cock tastes like but since youre the one making you probably like the taste and figure all your gay buddies will also.

Speaking of Taste..(shameless plug I learned from Ronnie)

Tonight Saturday Music By Roveen

CD Release Party for Chicago DJ Too Kool Chris

and Model Search. See ya there

yeah i had to show the kids how its done:) we even got lauren to dance:) these guys were like.. hey if we come next week can u teach us how to dance like that! i was like.. you better come every wed.. cause it takes a long time:) hahah

Kosta,

I have Howie Bongo comming down to Voodoo tonight. Stop by, he loves the cock just like you.

I'll put in a good word for you buddy!

:laugh: :laugh:

ASk howie about the butt bongos, or the boob bongos, he used to play when I used to manage tribecca.

Then one time during new years he dropped his pants in the parking lot . Kinda wierd. Really freaky. Walking out of the club at 5am and seeing a butt naked howie bongo wearing a big chick's head mask type thing just standing there like a dear in headlights and like 50 people standing around him saying WTF is this?