Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Send love and prayers to our Friends at BUZZ

Today I received this note from BUZZ. I send my whole heart and love to Amanda, Scott, Jessie, John, Mike and the rest of the Buzz crew. I am so sorry for your lose. Our prayers are with you.

One Love,

Lainie

Dear Friends,

On Friday April 12, 2003, a member of the Buzz family was a victim of handgun violence. Sean Wisniewski, born October 30, 1980, died that Friday for simply being at the wrong place, at the wrong time.

Sean’s passion for music was an inspiration. It was reflected in every aspect of his life, from a cat named Sasha to the meticulous way he kept his CDs. He embodied the reason Buzzlife Productions began and made it his career.

There are no words to explain the sadness, anger, confusion and fear we feel as we try to understand how senseless violence still occurs across the globe. Perhaps from tragedy there will be reflection, and someday change.

The Buzz Crew

:(

I remember meeting him once or twice, def a nice guy. My condolences...

Here's some info from the Balt. Sun:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/bal-md.slay18apr18.story

"Police identify shooting victims

The two men were found in Upper Fells Point house

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Del Quentin Wilber

Sun Staff

Originally published April 18, 2003

Baltimore police identified yesterday two men found fatally shot in a Southeast Baltimore rowhouse Wednesday morning as Jason Convertino, 31, and Sean Wisniewski, 22.

Convertino and Wisniewski were found in the house in the 1900 block of Gough St. with bullet wounds to their heads in what appeared to be a targeted, execution-style attack, police said yesterday.

Convertino lived at the Upper Fells Point rowhouse and had been working as a promoter for the Redwood Trust nightclub downtown for the past four months, one of the nightclub's owners said.

Wisniewski, who worked for a promotions company based in Washington, worked at the Redwood Trust on Saturdays, said Judy Wisniewski, his mother.

He apparently was staying with Convertino instead of driving back and forth to his home in Fairfax Station, Va., his mother said.

Nick Piscatelli, an owner of the Redwood Trust, said club employees had spent several days trying to reach Convertino on his phone and through e-mail, but he did not respond.

"His voice mail was full and his e-mails went unanswered," Piscatelli said. "He was usually very responsive to e-mails. He was always in touch."

Wisniewski was planning on giving up the promotions business and enrolling at Northern Virginia Community College in the fall, his mother said.

"It's just a tragedy for us because he was a unique kid," Judy Wisniewski said.

Convertino's neighbors said they didn't know him well and were shocked by the killings.

"This scares the heck out of me," said Ann Enright, 37.

Anyone with information is urged to call homicide detectives at 410-396-2100."