Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sobeton saves the day

steffy27

Just wanted to say thank you to Tony for donating his car stereo to the "Save Steffy From Having to Talk and Sing to Herself Everyday in Her Car Fund"

A few months ago my car was broken into and they stole my deck and I havent been able to replace it, but its workin great and sounds even better.

So thank you for your contribution and I owe ya big time! :D :D

Guest brwneydtrouble

Thats awesome of you Tony, very selfless. Congrats!! Man Steffy, if I had to do that, I would go NUTS!! Sorry to hear about your car.

Originally posted by lolahotass

WOW, METALLICA EVEN WROTE A SONG ABOUT HIM..........."HERO OF THE DAY".......

HOW CRAZY COOL:D :eek:;) ;)

:laugh: :laugh: yeah but thats new metalica !! thats when they began to suck !!:( :( metalica ruled till 92 ;)

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by koky

:laugh: :laugh: yeah but thats new metalica !! thats when they began to suck !!:( :( metalica ruled till 92 ;)

Yeah, but Pearl Jam is the shit......ESPECIALLY LIVE!!!!!

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Yeah, but Pearl Jam is the shit......ESPECIALLY LIVE!!!!!

:mad: jacky my friend !! FUCK YOU !!! rub it in my face some more please !! :mad: :mad:

you know what .. it doesnt matter .. im going to bonzai next week to see godsmack & 24 other bands :D &&&&&& im leaving to disney today &&&&&&&& im gonna go see edgar & pvd in orlando while im there :tongue: SO THERE !!!

you know what .. it doesnt matter .. im going to bonzai next week to see godsmack & 24 other bands :D &&&&&& im leaving to disney today &&&&&&&& im gonna go see edgar & pvd in orlando while im there :tongue: SO THERE !!!

Bonzai & Edgar i will give u...but PVD? thats nothing to be proud of..:vomit3:

Guest brwneydtrouble

:mad: jacky my friend !! FUCK YOU !!! rub it in my face some more please !! :mad: :mad:

Yeah, yeah....whatever. That STILL will not be better than seeing Pearl Jam for POSSIBLY the last time they will make a florida appearance.

Hey, make sure you tell me if you get tix to see the Linkin Park/Metallica/Korn show....I want to go see that too.

And enough of the thread jacking ALRIGHT!!!!! SHEESH....

Originally posted by beatfriek

damn sobe, thats awesome!!!!:D

by the way, did i tell you someone stole my car from space last week, you know the bmw!!!!!;) see what you can do bro(hint hint)

bmw ??:laugh: :laugh: yeah ok !! more like "HOWS THE ACCORD BUDDY ??":laugh: :laugh:

DUI saw Pearl Jam the other week and said it was the worst concert he had ever been to in his entire life. Said they have lost it.

Hey Steffy did you see those pics of you and Tina on clupphoppers. ?? They are some great pics of you guys. Except for the one with Tony and Sgt. Furry's ugly faces.

Originally posted by thehog

Hey Steffy did you see those pics of you and Tina on clupphoppers. ?? They are some great pics of you guys. Except for the one with Tony and Sgt. Furry's ugly faces.

Oh I dont even remember that! LOL, they came out great :D The one of Tina dancing is classic! Thanks Steve! :D

Originally posted by bassboy

I wouldn't broadcast this news all over the place, knowing Tony, the stereo is probably hot. :laugh: :laugh: ;):2guns:

:finger: thanks for the support Eric.. your arse better be here for Professor Howells 4th of July weekend. :idea:

Originally posted by steffy27

Just wanted to say thank you to Tony for donating his car stereo to the "Save Steffy From Having to Talk and Sing to Herself Everyday in Her Car Fund"

A few months ago my car was broken into and they stole my deck and I havent been able to replace it, but its workin great and sounds even better.

So thank you for your contribution and I owe ya big time! :D :D

your welcome kidd ! :) have a safe trip.. I want my Steve Lawler CD.. :D yes I already know you don't want it. :tongue:

bmw ??:laugh: :laugh: yeah ok !! more like "HOWS THE ACCORD BUDDY ??":laugh: :laugh:

oh yeah, my mistake, welll anyways a honda will do tone, good lookin out bro!!!

btw, nice taste on cd's you never plan on returning to sobe!!!;):laugh: Maybe i should get him to let me borrow some tunes as well!!!!!