Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The best set ever

nyis4meatheads

Just saw this posted by Caleb... the Danny Howells set from that amazing night at ARC. This is the best set I've ever heard, you all will love it I'm sure. I can't listen to it right now, so someone has to for me. I am so psyched to play this when I get home!

One night after he spun Avalon last...

http://www.arcspace.net -> DJs -> Danny Howells

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

You two need to listen to it and tell me what part of the set they got and how long it is. How fucking nuts would it be if they got all 9 hours :eek: :eek: :eek:

Rock the Casbah baby!

God I hope they got that kick-ass mix (don't ask because I have no idea what/who/when but I'll know it when I hear it) :)

wtf am I doing wrong here? I do a "save target as", it gets all the way up to 99%, says it has 1 seconds left on the download, and then just freezez up and nuthin happens. Does this have anything to do with the fact that I am using windows NT? Anyone???:confused:

Originally posted by stymie

wtf am I doing wrong here? I do a "save target as", it gets all the way up to 99%, says it has 1 seconds left on the download, and then just freezez up and nuthin happens. Does this have anything to do with the fact that I am using windows NT? Anyone???:confused:

well i know on my computer that I have an autosave function that will only save sets if they are either SICK, TECH, or by JP! Maybe change your settings?

That was quite the night. Flavanugz must have plugged about 50 pills of PURE DXM, not that fake crap ! :eek:

That set was probably 430a-530a or so...peakness.

That Depeche Mode track is some new mix of "Leave in Silence." That super duper bongo workout is a track called Cave - "Carnival." Danny has been hammering the fook out of that one, even dropped it at Avalon.