Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Luther Vandross Suffers Stroke

LUTHER VANDROSS SUFFERS STROKE

His condition is not currently known.

*Soul balladeer Luther Vandross has suffered a stroke, his record label said today. In a statement, J Records says Luther was stricken on Wednesday and is under medical care and his family is with him.

It's not currently know just how severe the stroke is,

nor is it known where he's hospitalized

Vandross, a five-time Grammy winner's 52nd birthday is this Sunday. EUR will have more on this story as circumstances warrant. In the meantime, it goes without saying that we should

all say a special prayer for Luther

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

*Soul balladeer Luther Vandross has suffered a stroke, his record label said today. In a statement, J Records says Luther was stricken on Wednesday and is under medical care and his family is with him.

Vandross, a five-time Grammy winner's 52nd birthday is this Sunday. EUR will have more on this story as circumstances warrant. In the meantime, it goes without saying that we should

OMG!!!! So its true,I was lying in the bed half a sleep,heard the radio and something about Luther.

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

OMG!!!! So its true,I was lying in the bed half a sleep,heard the radio and something about Luther.I remember seeing Luther hanging around my junior high school back in the late 70's he would sing,amazing voice and great talent.