Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Abyss Last Night

definitly a good job bro, you had the crowd jumpin. abyss was really good wednesday night. i was surprised that it was so packed. but was alot of youngins. i think high schools have spring break or something. Circle Police was in the house but we couldn't round a circle up. next time. good seein alot of people there wed. night. see everyone next week.

Z

Matt,

You played a real nice set at Abyss. I was impressed and I don't impress easy. Your mixing was smooth and your vibe was different but really good. Not to mention you are a nice guy with no ego. Somebody give this guy a residency. New Jersey needs some fresh new talent and this guy has plenty of it. Abyss should make him the new Saturday resident. It's about time for a change over there. Saturday may be busy but doesn't have the same vibe that it did two or three years ago. This guy has the same energetic vibe to his music that Saturday had a while back. Beatiful music brings beautiful people. Also, thumbs up to Manny the Greek for rocking a solid set as usual.

Im glad everybody enjoyed my set. i probably was the first dj ever there not to play play tribal are hard beats. my style is total different. i try to put everybody in a groove and keep it real disco sounding. im glad you guys made it out to ckeck me out sppinning. im coming out with a new cd within the week. i just put it on SOulseek, so if you like the music i played. thats whats on my new mix Its called Dj Matt Reid - Live @ Abyss (4-16-03) My name on Soulseek is DjMattReid Check it out and tell me what you think. Thanx again everybody for the support. im also supposed to be doing a guest spot at Platinum soon, so ill keep everybody posted

LiquidTouch, whats up man, how u doin, i djed wed night not on sat.

Didn't hear u last night but I have met you. Good guy. Glad to hear that your doing well. Keep it up and stay humble!!

PS: Thanks for mailing me a copy of your CD ....forgot to let you know that I got it and to personally thank you this past week.

Good mix...I'm just more bias towards harder beats...maybe you can get something a bit more hardcore together...you know...a gym cd!! Nevertheless... all the music was put together very nicely.

Hope to hear u live....just can't do Wednesday's due to work.

Originally posted by djmattreid

LiquidTouch, whats up man, how u doin, i djed wed night not on sat.

nahh

its nothing you did bro--

just some behind the scenes things agin -- im just getting tired of people and thier double talk---

not at all you bro-- wish i was there though--

im going to be doing this Radion boradcast in PA in a coupel weeks-

ill copy that and pass it to ya bro-:D

Thank you guys again. the i want you track is def hot and will be a banger in the summer. cant wait to rock it again. hopefully ill be back soon to abyss or another venue in the area so you guys could come out again and enjoy some good house music.

Thanx for the support guys

Dj Matt Reid