Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC 2001 : LEVEL : MONDAY, MARCH 26

pumpkin puss

Props to my whole Club Abyss Family, be sure to come and visit me at W6 lounge. What are you guys gonna do with 3 extra hours!!! we're open until 5am in SoBe, I can't wait for this event!!!

Yours Truly

Marshall

email sooperdj@excite.com

[This message has been edited by thepulse (edited 02-10-2001).]

hehe i thought all clubs in NJ were cheeze...well if the lineup is good I could give two shits on who sponsors it...unless it's like MTV or some shit like that...

kiss her where it smells, take her to NJ. ba-dum-ching

pod (ex-jerseyite)

whatever rene.... leave jersey out of it! so, most of jersey sucks but hey its better than growing up your whole life in florida- like their so much diversity here. at least we have the city 20 minutes away. btw: florida smells too-just a different kind of smell BUT i wont go there! <laughing>

you tell him(rene) stacey g!! at least the city is right there and most of the jocks from nj spin in nyc anyway, no to mention most of the djs that claim to spin progressive house, hard house or tribal house down here can't hold a candle to the jocks from the Abyss camp!! The music will definitely be off the hook that night!

YOU TELL 'EM MARSHALL (IT'S LISA). AND THAT'S CORRECT, ABYSS WILL 'BRING IT'... BORIS (NYC), MANNY THE GREEK (ABYSS), RICHIE SANTANA (PRODUCER), UNIQUE (ABYSS) AND TED THE DILLENGER (ABYSS) HOSTED BY GERRY, MAXWELL, DEMETRI AND OF COURSE, ANTHONY LAMONT (NYC). PERFORMANCE WILL BE ANNOUNCED WHEN IT IS CONFIRMED. FOR FURTHER INFO CALL 732.727.5252(ABYSS) OR 305.532.1525(LEVEL. AND FOR THE RECORD, JERSEY IS NOT AS CHEEZY AS PEOPLE MIGHT THINK, JERSEY KIDS ARE WHAT FILL UP THE NYC CLUBS AND MANY GREAT THINGS HAVE COME OUT OF JERSEY (JUST AN FYI)DON'T KNOCK IT UNTIL YOU EXPERIENCE IT.

------------------

fumbling towards ecstasy

U-MAN.. YOU OBVIOUSLY LIKE HIP-HOP SO I WOULDN'T THINK YOU WOULD BE IMPRESSED WITH OUR HOUSE LINE-UP, BUT THAT'S OKAY I WON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL. BUT IF YOU'RE EVER IN JERSEY AND YOU LOVE HIP-HOP, ABYSS HAS FLEX THE 1ST THURSDAY OF EVERY MONTH AND IT IS MOBBED!

------------------

fumbling towards ecstasy

Archived