Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are you up to this weekend??

nyis4meatheads

Yeah, it's that time. So what are you fools up to this nice, long, Patriot's Day weekend?

Tonight I'm thinking Felt then most likely Pravda. Danysh is flying up from Atlanta and I haven't seen him in ages so that should be fun.

After Pravda, a Somerville Sheesha Afterhours Extravaganza! All are welcome, must present a valid ID and at least one single female at the door. No exceptions.

Tomorrow there was talk of yanking Red Sox tickets... if it's nice out, I'd be down for that. Tomorrow night I'm not sure. That Easter thing is really throwing a wrench in the works.

Sunday night, random boozing I'm sure.

Monday, Marathon party in Natick on the marathon route, then maybe catching a train into Boston for boozing at the bars. Patriot's Day is always the best.

The only think I really know for certain is that I will be rolling face for the next 72 hours NON-STOP!!!

reminds me of the summer i worked construction. i did concrete and me and my friends job was basically being everyones bitch. we called ourselves "lug donkeys" cuz all we did all day was carry insane amounts of re-bar and concrete forms back and forth across a huge construction site in the blistering heat.

Originally posted by kaydup

I just moved 2 thousand pds of copper wire and then threw up. I am hurting

:laugh:

I'm doin' a boatload of nothing tonight. Tomorrow night I'm going to Therapy. Sunday I have Easter dinner with Karla's family, where, because of Therapy the night before, I'll surely look and smell like a crackwhore.

Originally posted by kaydup

I just moved 2 thousand pds of copper wire and then threw up. I am hurting

:laugh: Thank you for sharing.

I'm sort-of behaving tonight (in other words not coming into Boston) ~still going out of course, but I'll probablly be in bed by 3 or 4 as opposed to 6 or 7 :D

Tomorrow night going into Brighton - practicing up some beer pong ( :tongue: for you flava - no bouncing involved) and maybe going to a party or a bar or who knows what.

Sunday - easter dinner at Gram's then off to Whiskey Park.

And unfortunately, I'll be working on Monday :(

Originally posted by flavanugz

reminds me of the summer i worked construction. i did concrete and me and my friends job was basically being everyones bitch. we called ourselves "lug donkeys" cuz all we did all day was carry insane amounts of re-bar and concrete forms back and forth across a huge construction site in the blistering heat.

Hey!

Remember me yellin at ya in the parking lot? Melody thought it was you but ya didn't respond.... I got yer attention tho.

anyway, hope ya had a good night, bro. $15 was WACK at Metro but somehow we managed to get in no charge. Nope, not a clue how.

;)

Happy Easter Clup-Planeters.

Originally posted by mizlissa

Hey!

Remember me yellin at ya in the parking lot? Melody thought it was you but ya didn't respond.... I got yer attention tho.

anyway, hope ya had a good night, bro. $15 was WACK at Metro but somehow we managed to get in no charge. Nope, not a clue how.

;)

are u sure this is who u think it is?

Originally posted by mizlissa

Hey!

;)

Ya mean me. Yeah, that was funny, I had no idea who you guys were at first, figured you were just the regular Therapy weirdos.

How was the last hour of S&P...or I guess I should say was was P?