Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hernan Cattaneo/Ariel Baund

ogmiami

Biz, come on by...we'll have a drink.

"south America" is a great mix album...one of the best I've heard this year.

As for how he'll play at Opium...you have to remember that he was the resident at Pacha in Argentina and really knows how to play to an open air vibe. It will be a set to remember.

You don't want to know :)

He kicked ass. Outside of conference, one of the best sets I've seen at Opium ever. He had OGMiami and many other jaded industry-ites dancing like they just heard house music. :)

The girls dig him too, next time he's in town, lock up your girlfriends hehe..

Dade, bring him back!

Last night was SICK!!!!

Restored my faith in opium and south beach clubs. Wuut, Friday and prog house all around!

Sorry for my ignorance, but who was the dj that ROCKED the Prive room? That was the best room to be in imo. Soundsystem up there is on point.

Well absolutv he absolutely kicked ass last night.

I haven't had that much fun since the Hooj party at Opium during WMC. Lots of clubbers, lots of industry, and everyone was bouncing to Hernan's set. He also kicked it for an hour in Prive (you might have heard him there).

Also a big shout to Ariel Baund - built it nicely for Hernan, controlled but still managed to fill the floor.

Really glad we could be involved in this one, and I'm sure there'll be many more. Fridays are back! :D

Great night all around. Hernan rocked Prive for an hour then did 4 hours of perfect programming in the garden. The one comment I kept hearing was "Wow, he's amazing...I expected him to play more trancey". He had a great time and will be back soon.

As Nick said, Ariel was, as usual, the perfect opener. By the way, they have been pals for about 15 years.

Nick and the cooljunkie crew really did a great job promoting with me and the main room was full of real music heads who kept the dancefloor full til 5AM. I know a lot of you don't really hang at Opium much but it really is an amazing venue for shows like this.

Very cool to have so many familiar faces in the house. Thanks to Nick and everyone else who helped make it so much fun.

Dade

Thanks to Dade for helping us get some time to interview Hernan, I enjoyed his tunes and his positivity on the whole Latin American scene. His set was mind blowing, and the staff at Opium kept asking him to turn the music off and he kept playing.,...havent seen a party like that in ageeeees at Opium.

BTW he has a new single out ;)

Although i was only there for a short period i will say that Hernan blew my mind away.....i was on a natural high... :D I'm really happy i made it out to Opium that night. I thought it was a PERFECT venue for Hernan's style.

I hope it's not too long before he comes back....*hint*

Dade, it was a pleasure meeting u. it was very nice seeing some of my old acquaintances/friends there as well.

Hope everyone had a blast.....i did ;)

Originally posted by ogmiami

I forwarded that picture to Hernan and this is the reply I received...

"thanks man

had a great time

that blonde man

shame it’s the photographer’s girl!!!!

take care my friend

Hernan"

hehe......that's funny. It's interesting what people assume. Dan, we really ought to stop hanging out so much.....lol