Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NO ID Party on a boat??

Less then one week a way.... The hottest club party on a boat, sat april 26... NO ID is neccessary, however there will not be little kids there, An All Age Event with Top House DJs including Frank Pellegrino, Anthony Illussion, and Chris Country- Resident EXIT hip hop dj and Frankie Fame (westchesters #1 Hip Hop DJ) For more info, email NOIDCruise@Aol.com or log on to blazinclubs.com

party is almost sold out....

its gonna be hot--- all ages, there will be plenty of college kids there at the same time there will be some girls who are 16-19 but what can u do.... crowd that was hit the hardest was westchester, nj and queens.... frank pellegrino will rip ship up...

Originally posted by joeblaze

Less then one week a way.... The hottest club party on a boat, sat april 26... NO ID is neccessary, however there will not be little kids there, An All Age Event with Top House DJs including Frank Pellegrino, Anthony Illussion, and Chris Country- Resident EXIT hip hop dj and Frankie Fame (westchesters #1 Hip Hop DJ) For more info, email NOIDCruise@Aol.com or log on to blazinclubs.com

party is almost sold out....

I dont get your message. You say your party wont be full of little kids, yet its a no-id event. NO ID implies that anyone can go. How do you plan on keeping the kiddies out?:rolleyes:

I might be going out on a limb and going to this. I really dont want to but a friend of mine is supposedly spinning it and promoting it and i skipped out on him when he spun at Exit so i said i might go to this. Its going to be all high schoolers, i know it. i know im gonna get the reputation of being R. Kelly after this. oh well. i just hope there're lots of slutty girls that atleast can pass for 18. :rolleyes: And maybe its smart to get drunk before hand

Originally posted by joeblaze

JUST ADDED!!! FULL AWNINGS OUTSIDE THE BOAT IN CASE IT RAINS!!! ALSO 80% of the boat is indoors for you guys that are scared of the rain :rolleyes:

gonna be sik tomorrow :)

Buddy you have posted 9 out of the 15 replies on the thread! No one gives a shit...Have fun on the boat with some 13 year old girls, try not to go up north for statutory rape, and stop replying to your own shit!!!