Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Staying Home Tonight

Cessy

so it's another friday night and i am staying home tonight cause i am so tired from the week and can't see myself going thru all the drama getting ready etc etc, i feel like i am going to miss out on something though but ya guys know what i don't care cause i am POOPED!!! so if anyone else is staying in U BETTER KEEP ME COMPANY!!! lol or IM me on AOL :).... and for everyone else who is going out tonight.... BE SAFE HAVE FUN HAVE A DRINK/SHOT FOR ME and let me know how all your weekends were cause , well i have no good reason except i am nosey and wanna know :)... anyway HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY WEEKEND MY FELLOW BUMPERS! LUV YA ALL MUAH MUAH MUAH!!

Originally posted by cessy

so it's another friday night and i am staying home tonight cause i am so tired from the week and can't see myself going thru all the drama getting ready etc etc, i feel like i am going to miss out on something though but ya guys know what i don't care cause i am POOPED!!! so if anyone else is staying in U BETTER KEEP ME COMPANY!!! lol or IM me on AOL :).... and for everyone else who is going out tonight.... BE SAFE HAVE FUN HAVE A DRINK/SHOT FOR ME and let me know how all your weekends were cause , well i have no good reason except i am nosey and wanna know :)... anyway HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY WEEKEND MY FELLOW BUMPERS! LUV YA ALL MUAH MUAH MUAH!!

Hey hun. I might be in the same boat... Sboobs78 on aol... Won't be home till about 10 - 10:30 though.

The joys of having all the same friends as my EX. They are taking her out for her B-day. So I will be home alone... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by elementx

I must have just missed ya... :(

Hey honey, sorry I never called you this weekend. I forgot all about how I said I might come visit saturday. I went home to visit my parents for the weekend instead. I went shoe shopping with my mom yesterday :D, and today I had Easter dinner at my brother's place. I got to see my baby niece... she is sooo adorable. She is only 3 months old, and the cutest thing I've ever seen.

How was your weekend??

Originally posted by copahc

Hey honey, sorry I never called you this weekend. I forgot all about how I said I might come visit saturday. I went home to visit my parents for the weekend instead. I went shoe shopping with my mom yesterday :D, and today I had Easter dinner at my brother's place. I got to see my baby niece... she is sooo adorable. She is only 3 months old, and the cutest thing I've ever seen.

How was your weekend??

Not to bad... Typical boring weekend I guess. Didn't do anything crazy. Just chilled at friends place and watched some ball games, drank some beer and just relaxed...

Awww... 3 Months... Arn't they so cute... I wish my sister would have another baby... :) My nephews are 12, 4, and almost 2...

Originally posted by elementx

Doesn't it suck... Me and my Ex get along. But we would not hang out together... Just a bit to wierd... :rolleyes:

best of friends when you were together... worst of enemies when apart... (im come to realise, at least on my part... that its b/c i had/have feelings for her even after the relationship was over...

ill always love her... but i love/loved the person she was, i have no idea whos she become or who shes becoming, we hardly ever speak, we hardly ever see each other we hardly anything... which makes it hard...)

Originally posted by dgmodel

best of friends when you were together... worst of enemies when apart... (im come to realise, at least on my part... that its b/c i had/have feelings for her even after the relationship was over...

ill always love her... but i love/loved the person she was, i have no idea whos she become or who shes becoming, we hardly ever speak, we hardly ever see each other we hardly anything... which makes it hard...)

Fuck Ex's

just forget about her... your life will be easier