Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jimmy Van Malleghem @ Crobar tonite

digital7

Let's not forget Jimmy is spinning tonite at Crobar, let's all show support and pack the house up.

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

"It's what you do, when you do it, and how well you do it." --- "Don't let people bring you down, just shrug it off and dick slap them."

Last nite was soo much fun!

The crowd was great and up for Jimmy's set, and the warm-up DJ (who i forgot his name) was having a very smooth and housey set.

Jimmy went on about 1-4 playing mostly progressive tracks and some tribal, what a wonderful set he had, I'de say flawless!!

As for tracks that he played, well you'll have to wait for digital to tell ya guys.

Must say that there was definately a great vibe going on last nite!!

Btw, I asked Jimmy when will he be in Miami again and he said for Ultra, He's also going to have a new compilation with Bedrock.

Props to Digital for the hookup and for being such a fun person to hang out with.

Too bad no other board members showed up frown.gif

Till next time I guess...

Well, the only thing I could say is WOW!. A flawless set thrown by Jimmy at Crobar. The night started off with Juan Mejia at the helm which he did a great job opening up for Jimmy, which he came on around 1 AM. I've never seen him like that before, truly amazing. A proper headline with excellent track selection blew the roof off the mother!. It was very dubby floor destryoing prog house of the highest order!! kept the crowd into it the whole night, the place was racous!... WICKED JIMMY!!!! He'll be coming down for the conference festivites, can't wait to hear him again!, Cheers.

P.S.- Loraine, your the bomb baby!! your very welcome and it was a pleasure hanging with ya!, we're going to have to do this again. Hope your fully recovered from the party (hehehehehe) and I'll talk to you later hunny!!! peace .....

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

"It's what you do, when you do it, and how well you do it." --- "Don't let people bring you down, just shrug it off and dick slap them."

Nightlife Advertising invites you to Crobar for Mardi Gras Party on Friday Feb 23.

OPEN BAR and FREE VIP ADMISSION for our Members Only.

Contact us if you plan to attend this party and we will send you an Invitation for you and your guest.

With the compliments of NIGHTLIFE ADVERTISING Inc.

I am sending you the link to get your invitation. www.nightlifeadvertising.com/crobar/formcrobar.htm

This invitation will allow you to get Free Admission and a wristband

For OPEN BAR.

One Invitation per person so contact us by email to let us know how many you

need or use our Email to Friend Feature and we will send them the invitation

on your behalf.

Archived