Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FOR SALE: 1979 Corvette

joeg

1979 - 3spd auto

I'm the 3rd owner...

The tranny is the stock TH-300, the final drive ratio is 3.55 (haha, gotta love old cars... that shit snaps your head back)

Engine is a blown (as in, broken) SBC 350ci...

Body is in perfect condition, not a scratch sans 2 small peels on the front bumper (common problem, due to the fact that the bumper is RUBBER... the rest of the car's paint is 110% quality...)

Red paint with gold overlay (turns gold when the sun hits it)

Black T-Tops

Cream leather interior - good condition.

Garage kept.

~70kmi

Intellitronix Digital Dash (has a manufacturers warranty)

Eclipse Stereo system (incl. 1 Din headunit, 10 disc changer, 2 eclipse 6x9's in the back & 2 eclipse 4x6 in dash) - looks like it came from chevy with it, but i assure you, they did NOT use 1-din headunits in 1979...

Duntov signiture engraved, 4spoke black steering wheel (literally brand new, my hands have touched it about 3 times before the engine blew)

Tilt/Tele steering column...

Replaced old sealed beam lights with E-code housings w/ h1's & h4's...

Engine is blown and i just don't have the time/money to turn it into what i wanted to when I bought it...

looking for around 9g... definately flexable... kinda just wanna get it off my hands to pay off some debt, and to do some mods on my eclipse...

i gotta tell ya, its killin me to get rid of it before the summer... it is a straightup P.I.M.P. ride for cruising on summer days... EVERYONE'S head turns... (partly because it has a 2 3/8" true dual exhaust with no cats and dynomax mufflers)

this car can go either way, show pony or track monkey... whatever you feel like doing to it... it already has a show-quality paintjob...

attachment.php?postid=963492

i can take more/newer pics if anyones interested...

feel free to ask questions, i know pretty much everything about the car...

Originally posted by saleen351

9g's for that car?????????????????????? witha blown engine good luck getting 5k...

i mean, i'm flexible... but the going rate is like 10-11 in working order... i'm not expecting 9g in reality... but i figure its a good place to start....

Guest saleen351

don't get me wrong, the car is hot, i'd add the side pipes but with a blown engine, i'd give you 3k.... cause you'd have to put in an engine with EFI instead of that bs carb shit... plus, if you are gonna put a motor in, get the zr1 motor if it fits... but i think you can put in a z28 motor....

then a computer and all that bs its a lot of work... but if i were you, i'd cover it and put a motor in...

Originally posted by saleen351

don't get me wrong, the car is hot, i'd add the side pipes but with a blown engine, i'd give you 3k.... cause you'd have to put in an engine with EFI instead of that bs carb shit... plus, if you are gonna put a motor in, get the zr1 motor if it fits... but i think you can put in a z28 motor....

then a computer and all that bs its a lot of work... but if i were you, i'd cover it and put a motor in...

yeah, i hear you on that... i kinda figured i'd have to fix the engine before i sell it, but i figured i'd give it a shot like this...

you can drop any v8 chevy engine into it (including a 502ci race motor)

and sharks look great with sidepipes... no doubt...

• 3 weeks later...