Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl Track ID

£ddie

I also need an ID from that night....Tenaglia played it around 630 I think if im not mistaken...well it started at like 615 dropped it then dropped it 2 more times and ended at like 630...it had a hard baseline and he mixed some like sat. night fever vocal in the fill, sounded like the bee gee's maybe, i dont know i could be totally off but thats what it sounded like....let me know thanks

many new songs coming out lately with "Freak" in them...although I doubt it was either of these 2, both are dope....Flatline-Are You a Freak and Dj Spen Presents Deepah ones-freak (def not this one)...there is a Scumfrog mix of George Michael "Freaak", but i cant believe he'd play that....other than that, no idea....

Fliz

Originally posted by househead24

I also need an ID from that night....Tenaglia played it around 630 I think if im not mistaken...well it started at like 615 dropped it then dropped it 2 more times and ended at like 630...it had a hard baseline and he mixed some like sat. night fever vocal in the fill, sounded like the bee gee's maybe, i dont know i could be totally off but thats what it sounded like....let me know thanks

I wasnt there, but i am told it was Kings Of tribal "Situation" with Bee Gees "You Should be dancing" over it