Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank U Dade ... Thank You Nerve

vipnerd

I just woke up for some Tylenols ... going back inside the envelope ... but sooooooo glad to know quality music was ABUNDANT last nite at Opium and Nerve ...

Opium is such an awesome venue ... only club I know that attracts one guy and five chicks ... :eek::D ... and to have a World Quality act like last nite was a priviledge ... Thanx Dade for bringing down the top Dj in South America ... hope it is not the last time ... nice to see you Alex and DM ... :)

Nerve ... Nerve ... Nerve ... I'll just simplify it ... Neo-Groovejet ... :D :D :D ... completely my cup of tea ... lots of industry peepz ... looked like WMC ... JvM layed down a remix of I Ran - Flock of Seagulls that still gives me goose bumps :eek: ... thanx Nerve for bringing down a legend like Jimmy ... you guys got some nerve ...

All good vibes ... :D

Vip :hat:

Yo VIP, I got caught up in the "spam" and never made it to Nerve, after what you've told me and for what I've been hearing about the place,, I'm very curious and I'm definitively checking it out very soon fo' sho'...since I'm walking distance, I'm even targeting it as my next home away from home

;):eek::D

peace out :cool:

Funketeer

ps. Thievery tonite! :eek:

Guest saleen351

track is the flatline remix ;) djs been dropping it slightly before the wmc, but it hasn't fully come out yet, should blow up in the summer...

Originally posted by saleen351

track is the flatline remix ;) djs been dropping it slightly before the wmc, but it hasn't fully come out yet, should blow up in the summer...

Thanx ... Biz told me Jimmy dropped it at the terrace during WMC as well ... :hat:

Guest saleen351

vip: pretty posiion catch me i'm falling chris and kai remix is better in my opinion, just less people have it... But both quality tracks but don't forget MS's 80's remake to yaz, situation...:eek:

and biz ask sean if he did this track?

S Rudnick and Armbrister The Show, if so ask him where my copy is:mad:

oh and for all you mp3 whores this is THE TRACK Ralph hammered at Maze, he did play it twice but, the first time was arond 1130 and the last time was 4am ish, so i guess he was testing it out but man oh man, track is insaneeeeeeeeeeeeeee, here is the correct spelling and label... sounds like they used the vox from sal dano tracks, feel my drums, in which laurent wolf put out a sal dano remake that roland use to hammer on the patio, but i haven't heard him drop it in a while..

Angelo Kortez - Drums (Original Mix)

even that feg og said its hot, and he never agress with me...:D