Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Funk's Official Spam @ Crobar Review

funketeer

Last night at Crobar turned out to be exactly what me and my crew were in the mood for, I like Spam but I couldn't care less about Fouacata, so I rarely see them play, the layout of Crobar worked perfect for their set up and their music sounded amazing through Crobar's system.

:eek:

Spam All Stars were as good as always, these guys raised the room to nothing short of euphoria, everywhere you turned you saw beautiful people smiling and having a good time. I know my crew was having a blast.

;)

V.I.P. at Crobar...yeay...is there another way to go? We owned the place, from wall to wall. Our good friends Farah and Kiko took care of my friends and me, all I had to do was ask, everything covered...I was even getting drinks before I asked for them...they were charging $250 per table...I spent 0...zip...nada.

:D

I had my fun, I spent nothing but a really classy time with very cool friends and ultimately danced my ass off!!!

Thanks to Kiko and Farah from Crobar! :aright:

Cheers!

peace :cool:

Funketeer

Originally posted by theclubgodess

I agree..Friday was Hot..... not so sure bout the crowd..... Thursday night at Crobar went off!!

Having been one of Crobar's regular since they opened ... I can only say it is going waaaaaaaay down hill ...

And Thursdays ... :laugh: :laugh:

One can tell Carmel is no longer there ... :hat:

I'm not sure if I would go to Crobar in any other way than the way that I do...I'm not really into waiting in line, so that's completely out of the question. I only go there when my friends are hosting and I know I'm going to get pampered...other than that...I rather get together at a friend's house...I'm spoiled like that, ya see?

Originally posted by funketeer

I'm not sure if I would go to Crobar in any other way than the way that I do...I'm not really into waiting in line, so that's completely out of the question. I only go there when my friends are hosting and I know I'm going to get pampered...other than that...I rather get together at a friend's house...I'm spoiled like that, ya see?

:lol3:

Imagine? :laugh:

;)

peace and chicken grease

Funketeer

• 7 months later...
Originally posted by funketeer

Yeah, I agree Funk.

I love getting pampered. :cool::laugh: :laugh: