Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fabric's website.....

vicman

its funny how the people who didnt enjoy saturday night are the ones who left before 7am and missed the closing 2 hours and the afterparty set. shame really. although tyrant did take way too long to get into their set, so i dnt really blame people for leaving. there where like less than 50 people at arc around 7.

Originally posted by vicman

i really dont see why they held back most of their good stuff until the afterparty. not a lot of people can go, and from a business point of view, it doesnt make sense.

I doubt they're up there wondering what the best business sense thing to do is. Sometimes when you're spinning, you just don't feel like blowing it up. End of story.

Originally posted by addyk

its funny how the people who didnt enjoy saturday night are the ones who left before 7am and missed the closing 2 hours and the afterparty set. shame really. although tyrant did take way too long to get into their set, so i dnt really blame people for leaving. there where like less than 50 people at arc around 7.

I enjoyed their set. I only stayed till about 6:15 but I left because I needed sleep not because the music sucked - on the contrary. It was amazing.

I must have missed my afterparty invite in the mail :rolleyes:

tyrants never really had that banging sound, they play 10 hour sets biweekly at fabric. hence i dnt get why people are so bitter about them not banging it out till like around 6-7. where the expecting them to be like pvd and drop for an angel during their first hour? ;)

and as i said earlier, after 7 it was a total mind bang fuck fest. ive never heard any tech dj bang it out that hard while keepin that trippy sound going for them (for those who where there, did you notice how craig kept dropping that acappala of that women giggling?)

and fuck afterhours, there for snobs anyways :rolleyes:

(for those who where there, did you notice how craig kept dropping that acappala of that women giggling?)

omg, that evil evil laugh! we were like "WTF?" What was that one song that they dropped... it sounded like "Sinners go down...." or something. That was sweeeeeeeet! Nice break down.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

What was that one song that they dropped... it sounded like "Sinners go down...." or something. That was sweeeeeeeet! Nice break down.

was that the track that sounded like a diva kinda track, her saying something like tonight is the night, its gonna happen. then it had an amazin breakdown to it? lots of cool breakdown tracks in their set actually. too hard to call on any id's , i only got like 3-5. althought i distinctly remeber lee dropping his do you smoke pot track and another weed releated sample blazed.gif

was that the track that sounded like a diva kinda track, her saying something like tonight is the night, its gonna happen. then it had an amazin breakdown to it? lots of cool breakdown tracks in their set actually. too hard to call on any id's , i only got like 3-5. althought i distinctly remeber lee dropping his do you smoke pot track and another weed releated sample blazed.gif

LOL, those lyrics remind me of the Pointer Sisters "I'm so excited" :laugh:

I'm pretty sure it had female vocals to it.

"Sinners, Let's go down..." track is from the Movie "O Brother Where arte thou" (sp)

I can get you the name of the track if you want me to - but it's originally a blue grass track - you know - hill billie music :D

But that was an excellent track to drop at that time of the morning - especially on Easter!!! :D :D :D:aright:

Originally posted by sauvee88

"Sinners, Let's go down..." track is from the Movie "O Brother Where arte thou" (sp)

I can get you the name of the track if you want me to - but it's originally a blue grass track - you know - hill billie music :D

But that was an excellent track to drop at that time of the morning - especially on Easter!!! :D :D :D:aright:

Hmm, that's kind of a coincidence, cause on Thursday night in Baltimore I gave Lee Burridge a copy of the remix of Down In The River that I did. But I remember Kuro told me Seb was dropping some other remake of that tune, so it's possible it's nothing more than a coincidence and Lee's sporting the non-Shady remix.