Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto @ Surf Club This Summer

Originally posted by slyonspromos

why not change it up a little bit. Every1 still remembers when DT played at abyss. The only time to see tiesto in nj is the area 51 tours.

yea and the place was dead, just goes to show u about nj. just like max grahm at bunka :laugh: :laugh:

nj scene has nothin to do with the dj 90% of the time

cant even put max grahm in same sentence as tiesto.

im not saying that, but let me guess your on of the clueless ones who actually think tiesto is a good "dj", hes nothing but a wave at the crowd bomb dropper and intro to outro mixer

I like his remixing and also the vibe his crowd draws to his music. I never seen any other dj dance while they spin and get into the music like he can.

i agree with his remixing but not in the last yr atleast. most of his crowd is under 21 raver type, and carl cox goes pretty nuts in the booth

I never seen any other dj dance while they spin and get into the music like he can.

Ever hear of Carl Cox? The man can squeeze 16 ounces of sweat out of his earphones after a set. He is amazing and has sick energy. As for Tiesto. He is also a great DJ but I don't think Jersey would go for him as much as I'd like him to bring the vibe over here. I've also heard him drop a nice version of Funkatron at Homelands haha. He just wouldn't be worth the loot here. Carl Cox on the other hand might fly in Jersey. He plays funky ass beats that aren't trancy. He plays for the crowd and Jersey crowds seem to like when the DJ gets into it and goes nuts like he's part of the party. Again probly wouldn't matter that much but I'd love to see him in Seaside with the crazy ass Tempts crowd.

I like his remixing and also the vibe his crowd draws to his music. I never seen any other dj dance while they spin and get into the music like he can.

are you SERIOUS!!

CARL COX Goes Nuts in the booth and Honestly I dont know if youeve ever seen Erik Morillo or Richie Santana Or Teo T play but they Get REALLY into the music. Infact ALOT of the DJs I know get in to it just like Tiesto.

I think Wakeup Said it best"hes nothing but a wave at the crowd bomb dropper and intro to outro mixer"

IMO Ill take any of the other guys i mentioned before Tiesto. Just my personal taste though. Im not really in to Trance.

Originally posted by italianclubber

why would he spend so much $$ for a dj like that?? it makes no sense... and plus the surf club crowd doesnt care about tiesto...they wanna hear kirk lopez drop funkatron...cant wait!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!! gotta love funkatron

SLY - if you ever get a chance , you must see Carl Cox live, his show are SICK!! he plays some SICKass beats, not cheesy trance.

i like trance, but it's not for the Jersey shore

Originally posted by italianclubber

honestly, your better off not fucking with something that works...why fix something thats not broken???have a big budget for what?go to the city if u want djs like that

I believe Tiesto will be in the city May 16th at either Roxy or Vinyl, i forgot what my friends told me.

I could be mistaken, they told me after PVD at Roxy this weekend:hat:

The people have spoken. For your information I have already made contact with 3 of the people mentioned Eric Morillo, Tiesto and Carl Cox. Eric seems to be the easiest to reach since he is a jersey boy. My goal is to do 2 out of 3, I would be happy with one of them.