------------------------------------------------------

Remaining games:

Juventus: Brescia, @ Lazio, Perugia, @ Regina, Chievo Verona

Inter: Lazio, @ Atalanta, Parma, @ Modena, Perugia

Milan: @ Roma, Como, @ Brescia, Bologna, @ Piacenza

Lazio: @ Inter, Juventus, @ Bologna, Brescia, @ Udinese

Parma: @ Regina, Bologna, @ Inter, Piacenza, @ Empoli

Chievo Verona: @ Bologna, Piacenza, @ Como, Roma, @ Juventus

The scudetto will be decided between champions Juventus ... looking for their 26th title ... and Inter ... who looks for their first title in fifteen years ...

With six points in the lead ... Juventus can clear their way to the scudetto this weekend if Inter drops points with Lazio ... Lazio needs to get some points out of their visit to San Siro ... any drop can danger their fourth place which qualifies to next year's Champions League ...

This past weekend both teams won ... Juventus beat Roma 2-1 with a doubtful penalty on Nedved ... and Inter had to wait until the 93rd minute to get past Baggio's Brescia with a goal by Crespo ...

The title should fall in Juve's side once again ... even though their game at Barcelona for the Champions can bring new injuries and increased tiredness to an already hit team ... for Cuper ... the title is of increased importance ... even if he finishes second it will mean a failure under the eyes of Moratti ... Inter last top two finish was a decade ago to city rivals Milan ...

Milan lost all chances for the scudetto this weekend and will push for a second place which rewards a direct Champions League birth for next year ... this coming weekend their game at Roma will also serve to measure these two teams who will meet in the final of the Coppa Italia ...

As to the forth place ... which gives access to next years Champions League ... Lazio have the edge ... but their schedule remains tough ... as they visit Inter and the following week host Juventus ... their superior goal difference to Parma and Chievo still gives them a slight hedge ...

Check out how Lazio players celebrated Corradi's goal against relegated Piacenza ...

capt.1050769275italy_soccer_gc106.jpg

Vip :hat:

fucking Chievo Verona #1 icon14.gif

juve will take the scudetto hands down, especially after they get eliminated on Wednesday, thats all they will hav left to play for. Milan will concentrate on the CL and Inter has a slight chance if Valencia eliminates them on Wed. if not, they wont really do anything in the league...they also wont do anything in the CL.

the race is over juventus already won the scudeto since my milan is all banged up and shit

inter dont have a prayer on catching juve--

hey chievo fan sasa bjelanovic wha wha

love that goal he scored with his shoulder 2 weeks ago

champions league i expect juve and milan to go on and inter to get knocked out by valencia but its tricky they can all get knocked out

but those are my picks

whatsup with that homo vieri elbowing everyone

never liked him

as for the 4th spot for champs league i hope parma get it that guy adriano is one hell of a player

and that lazio goal celebration i saw on rai international mustve been the corniest i ever saw imitating a matador

assclowns