Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's Monday!

groovefire

Easter was great, went into a T-Hole(turkey-hole) around 2:30, had some wine, feel asleep on the couch and watched re-run of the Sopranos... Now i'm at work, while my friends are over on Boylston drinking... How is "Frank the Tank"(aka Will Farrell) doing in the marathon, anyone know?

I definetly didn't go hip-hop booty shakin! I went to my gram's up at the beach for dinner (so very good as always). Then went down to Whiskey Park for drinks - very cool place. And the music was actually pretty good for the first part of the night - then they started in with the rump-shakin music. Still a good night though - would have been alot better if I didn't have to work today :D

Originally posted by vicman

spring rawks!

I think you should leave work right now- come up here and pick me up - we'll grab a couple blankets and head up to the beach and take like a 3-hour nap in the sand- ok? Then after that we'll go sit on the deck at Michael's harborside and have way too many drinks for a Monday afternoon ;)

Originally posted by whadupg

I think you should leave work right now- come up here and pick me up - we'll grab a couple blankets and head up to the beach and take like a 3-hour nap in the sand- ok? Then after that we'll go sit on the deck at Michael's harborside and have way too many drinks for a Monday afternoon ;)

your my type of gal. :love2:

i'm on my way there, i should be there in 10-12 hrs.