Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hope everyone is training hard!

I am 5'10...when I played ball in college I was pushing 230......!

Now I just like my 205 self. I ate so much over the weekend I thought i was having a heart attack last night. But the t3 takes care of all that food....so no worries here.

David...hopefully the pigout helped spike your metabolism.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ou812

Lowest I ever got was 27 3/4 inches at 185 lbs. It was rough staying at that bf %age though.

DAM!!!!!!! a 27 in waist??? Last time i heard of a measurement that small was on former pro bodybuilder from early 90's Brian Buchanan.. Ill bet it was hard to find pants that fit properly...

Originally posted by tommyarmani

DAM!!!!!!! a 27 in waist??? Last time i heard of a measurement that small was on former pro bodybuilder from early 90's Brian Buchanan.. Ill bet it was hard to find pants that fit properly...

Haha, yeah, needless to say, alot of my pant legs were tight, not good.

Originally posted by njbigtime

well billy you know you are my hero. I want to be Billy.

BTW- it turns out we use the same barber.

Get the fuck out you use Rich... Richie Scissorhands... My boy cuts some dope hair.. the mother fucker is a perfectionist... he uses up an hour to cut my hair.. then he whips out his straight blade and shaves me up for a half hour

yea i got my first cut from him on saturday. The guy is sick. My grandma goes to Trends, so i was there visiting and someone referred me to RICH. I am def using him from now on. Does perfect sideburns. Actually I am emailing him a bulking diet today.

What up hunnie- Long time no see. How are things? Hope training is going as planned.

ive been slackin..started the diet late but gained 7lbs of muscle.. now i need to cram my cardio sessions and tighten my diet to compensate for the gain...

all alcohol is being eliminated after this weekend till MDW and carbs reduced to complex carbs only w/ the exception of those high in dietary fiber...

i'll be 2 weeks behind the desired effect.. but none the less..i will possess the summer abs and the buff-ass biceps :D

how you been deisel eh? I guess i'll be seeing you sat. at tempts? :confused:

yea i got my first cut from him on saturday. The guy is sick. My grandma goes to Trends, so i was there visiting and someone referred me to RICH. I am def using him from now on. Does perfect sideburns. Actually I am emailing him a bulking diet today.

Chris he is awesome at cutting hair but dont tell to many people because I already have a hard enough time getting an appoinment with him... My whole crew goes to him for a haircut.... If you get eyebrows done there is this lady Patty (another fucking perfectionist) she does some sick eyebrows......

Bigtime...you better relax with this barber..guy WHAT? We all know Lovely Lisa from Blvd. West...is the best!

I am selling short your proposed 31" You know me...I wil drive up there tonight and measure you..It is not possible! You lost alot of weight but no 31" I will say at the smallest you are a 32"..and that wil be tight. You will get to a 31" in like two more weeks.