Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTENTION: Please read this if you attended Kind IV

Last night I drove my friend Renee Harris to Kind IV with me, and after the party ended she decided to go with three other guys to Central Park for some sort of afterparty and take the train back home. She left with them at around 6:30 a.m., and that was the last time I've seen or heard from her. I don't know the names of the kids she was with, but they were 3 guys from New Jersey who drove a light-colored station wagon.

If anybody went to Central Park after Kind and recognizes her face (there is a picture below), remembers who she left with, or knows any of the people who she was with or where they were going afterwards, please let me know. The last time anyone I know heard anything from her was when I saw her at around 6:30 in the morning before she drove off with the three guys; later today her mother called me and told me that she had never come home or called. (She doesn't own a cell phone, so it's almost impossible for us to get in touch with her.) It's 12:30 at night now and there is still no word on where she is or what she is doing. She told her mom that she would be home this MORNING, and was supposed to spend the day with her family for Easter.

We are all VERY worried about Renee, so please, if anybody has any information (even the smallest piece could potentially help) about this supposed after-party at Central Park, or if you possibly saw her later on in the morning, PLEASE either post what you know or email me (MeJess212@aol.com) the information if you'd rather not post it. We've already notified the police and a search will go into effect tomorrow.

Renee's picture:

23805472.jpg

At the party she was wearing a white sweatshirt and navy blue UFOs. Any information on her would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks ~

Thank God she's safe & home...BUT....i cant understand how ANY girl would go to central park with 3 guys that are complete strangers after a rave without any of her friends with her...

...next time maybe consider not takin so much of whatever you girls were taking at the party... just be careful & responsible... :)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Thank God she's safe & home...BUT....i cant understand how ANY girl would go to central park with 3 guys that are complete strangers after a rave without any of her friends with her...

...next time maybe consider not takin so much of whatever you girls were taking at the party... just be careful & responsible... :)

Seriously

When i read this, i was really concerned. I'm glad to hear she's ok :)

i to am VERY happy she is home safe, i sent that to everone i know,

BUT Again, USE YOUR HEADS KIDS

THIS IS NEW YORK CITY

Not fucking Kansas, i wouldnt even do that it if was in Kansas let alone one of the Biggest city's inthe world!

Send her my love, and slap her upside the head,

:)

Olympia

Originally posted by xxrachael1xx

Last night I drove my friend Renee Harris to Kind IV with me, and after the party ended she decided to go with three other guys to Central Park for some sort of afterparty

It's good that your friend is safe, but what the hell were you thinking leaving your friend go to central park for a "afterparty" with three guys she didn't know....damn your clueless...take care of your peoplz

Originally posted by jaysea

shes not clueless shes just a fucking kid,

who made a Bad decision, One she prob wont ever do again,

oly>

If you're old enough to go out and party at places where you have to be 18 you should have enough common sense to think that you shouldn't let you're friend go alone with 3 strangers to central park at 6:30 in the morning....they teach kids at the age of fucking 5 not to go with strangers....so don't give me she's just a kid excuse.

Originally posted by jaysea

shes not clueless shes just a fucking kid,

who made a Bad decision, One she prob wont ever do again,

oly>

Seriously... everyone's always so quick to jump down people's throats and make judgements! We've all made really, really stupid mistakes in our lives, the trick is learning from them! When I think back on some of the things I've done... good lord... :rolleyes:

PS... Rachel, glad to hear your friend's ok.