Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Dont Understand Men

Originally posted by badassmafuka

OK FUCKER read my post that should the the last post..... Eternitygirl, Stardo and Sticky why the fuck are you guys going on with this ...

I am in a bad fucking mood I am going to the hospital after work I think I broke both of my toes....

So drop this mother fucking thread

This is the END............ Bitches & Hoes

:laugh: good luck with your toes stop being a sensative Choch;)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys:) !! I wanted to get in on this post and return to Eternity's question at hand. She and all of us here on cp need a dose of insight. Seriously I believe in the divinity of love. I believe that the string of life is controlled by some cosmic energy. The same cosmic energy brings people close to us, and the same energy makes them go away. The light of love will come shine on you when the time is right. In the meantime be clear if you are really "ready for a relationship". Ask yourself what qualities do you want in a person. Love Yourself. You are what you are. You deserve someone to love you. Don't make being in a relationship the most important thing in life right now. Don't be sad or angry. Believe that a person has to fall in love with you and I mean the REAL YOU, not an artificial personality. You will get REAL LOVE this way. Expand your social circle, you will have more chances to meet "the right one"... Most important be a good person:) I believe that if you show love, it will be mirrored back to you. Good things happen to Good People:) !!! I know that the right man that has been created for me is out there. Yours is too! Right now I am finding myself and what I want. If anyone is to come join me on this trip to the next destination of my self discovery it will happen by stroke of destiny. What I am trying to say is don't lose faith... Everything happens for a reason. Timing is everything. Some things are just meant to be:heart:

Originally posted by eternitygirl

If your faithful, honest, interesting, love to have fun, know how to have a good time, responsible(blah,blah,blah)---then how can a guy still give u shit!!!!!!!!! Do guys just always have to have full control of all situations and maybe find something to fight about because they maybe dont no what the hell they want---well i am sooooooo sick of it --relationships are to stressful. All the good times are great but whats the point if u end up enemies in the end????

Does anyone understand????:mad:

all relationships are stressful this is y u fuk some 1 who u find way attractive so even threw the hard times and fights all u need to do is look at them to know y u love them and y u wanna be with them LoL sounds fuked up but it works and saves stress

because over all its hard to find a complete match and a lot of people settle for aspects of people so if u settle for looks all it takes is your 2 eyes to realize y u love them and it saves a lot of stress well at least until the next eye candy cums along and seems to have a better personality then your just confused ;)