Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We need Bartender's!!!!!!!!

What's up all.We at Centro-Fly need funny,smart,sexy,tall,short,fat,skinny,blonde,

brunette,redhead's.If you fall in this this group show up.You gotta be responsible and able to deal with lot's of people.If you think you have what it takes show up at 3pm on tuesday the 22nd of april.Bring a picture and a great attuide.Even if you want to learn show up......Ciao........Paul

Oh yeah the address is 45 west 21 street.Use the service door and call on the buzzer...

Originally posted by centroflyboy69

What's up all.We at Centro-Fly need funny,smart,sexy,tall,short,fat,skinny,blonde,

brunette,redhead's.If you fall in this this group show up.You gotta be responsible and able to deal with lot's of people.If you think you have what it takes show up at 3pm on tuesday the 22nd of april.Bring a picture and a great attuide.Even if you want to learn show up......Ciao........Paul

Oh yeah the address is 45 west 21 street.Use the service door and call on the buzzer...

There is and always will be... Paul.

Sorry it took me so long to post a reply.Yes it is possible to learn while

you work.I was a horrible bartender when i first started to work there.We'll just stick you in the service bar and i'll show you everything.I've taught lot's of people just know how to make a couple of drink's.Anyway we have this casting every tuesday at 3 so show up next week.....Paul....

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR JUST CHICKS MAN, CUZ NOT FOR NOTHING BRO, IVE BEEN BARTENDING FOR LIKE 6 YEARS MAN, AND I GET TURNED DOWN A LOT CUZ OF GUYS WANNA LOOK AT SOME CHICK WITH TITS BRO......NOT FOR NOTHING, NOT ONLY AM I NICE BEHIND THE BAR, NOT ONLY DO I BUG OUT AND CAN DRAW A CROWD, I CAN MAKE YOU OR THE ANY OWNER MAD $$$$$$$.....IM NOT A HUGE GUY, ITS ALL IN THE PERSONALITY BRO, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU BARTENDING.......ITS JUST A SHAME THO SOMETIMES THAT OWNERS AND BAR MANGERS THINK WITH THEIR DICKS SOMETIMES INSTEAD OF THEIR HEADS, WHA ARE YOU IN BUSINESS FOR, TO MAKE MONEY, OR GET YOUR DICK HARD? YA FEEL ME?

Originally posted by swtpapi4ugirl

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR JUST CHICKS MAN, CUZ NOT FOR NOTHING BRO, IVE BEEN BARTENDING FOR LIKE 6 YEARS MAN, AND I GET TURNED DOWN A LOT CUZ OF GUYS WANNA LOOK AT SOME CHICK WITH TITS BRO......NOT FOR NOTHING, NOT ONLY AM I NICE BEHIND THE BAR, NOT ONLY DO I BUG OUT AND CAN DRAW A CROWD, I CAN MAKE YOU OR THE ANY OWNER MAD $$$$$$$.....IM NOT A HUGE GUY, ITS ALL IN THE PERSONALITY BRO, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU BARTENDING.......ITS JUST A SHAME THO SOMETIMES THAT OWNERS AND BAR MANGERS THINK WITH THEIR DICKS SOMETIMES INSTEAD OF THEIR HEADS, WHA ARE YOU IN BUSINESS FOR, TO MAKE MONEY, OR GET YOUR DICK HARD? YA FEEL ME?

its the customers dicks they want to get hard... not theirs... managers hire hot girls to bartend b/c it makes more money in general. its very simple actually... girls dont like to spend $ at the bar... guys spend more $ when they go out... so if the bartenders are hot... theyll spend more :idea: and theyll buy drinks for all the girls they talk to b/c they want another chance to talk to the hottie whos makin em ;)

"not for nothing"... but thats just the way it is IMO :laugh2:

Originally posted by centroflyboy69

Sorry it took me so long to post a reply.Yes it is possible to learn while

you work.I was a horrible bartender when i first started to work there.We'll just stick you in the service bar and i'll show you everything.I've taught lot's of people just know how to make a couple of drink's.Anyway we have this casting every tuesday at 3 so show up next week.....Paul....

You were a horrible bartender???

lol

Just kiddin, Paul is the man... you people better bust your ass to Centro-Fly... this is quite a limited opportunity.

yO LINABINA..........YEA, I CAN SEE YOUR WAY OF THINKING ABOUT IT, BUT JUST LIKE THE REASON THE OWNER OF COPACABANA HATES HIRING GIRLS..........CUZ THEY FKN SIT THERE AND FLIRT TO MAKE THEMSELVES MONEY....WHEN YOU HAVE A GUY BARTENDER (LIKE ME) WHO CAN MAKE BASICALLY TRIPLE THE AMOUNT OF DRINKS THAN THE GIRL MADE, THUS, MAKIN THE OWNER AND THE CLUB TRIPLE THE AMOUNT OF MONEY. IF THE CLUB IS GOOD, IT DONT MATTER IF A GUY OR GIRL ARE BARTENDING, PEOPLE WANT TO DRINK, DANCE AND LISTEN TO GOOD MUSIC....AND SPEED IS WHAT COUNTS, AND IM SORRY SWEETHEART, GUYS MOST OF THE TIME ARE FASTER THAN GIRLS BECAUSE WE'RE THERE TO MAKE MONEY FOR THE CLUB AND THEN FOR OURSELVES....GIRLS ARE THERE TO MAKE MONEY STRICTLY FOR THEMSELVES. ITS SIMPLE LOGIC TO ALL THE OWNERS AND BAR MANAGERS OUT THERE, YOU WANT A CHICK BARTENDER WHOLL MAKE YOU 50 BUCKS IN 2 MINUTES, OR YOU WANT A GUY BARTENDER, WHO CAN MAKE YOU 150 BUCKS IN 2 MINUTES. WHOSE REGISTER YOU THINK WILL BE HIGHER AT THE END OF THE NIGHT, GIRL $50 EVERY 2 MINUTES, OR GUY $150 EVERY 2 MINS.....YOU DO THE MATH!

BY THE WAY, DONT THINK I HATE CHICK BARTENDERS, BUT ITS JUST THE TRUTH, AND THATS WHY CLUBS GO DOWN SOMETIMES AND BARS CLOSE, NOT THE CUSTOMERS, THE OWNERS AND BAR MANAGERS THINK WITH THEIR DICKS AND NOT THEIR HEADZ!:laugh:

It is true that they want hot chicks behind the bar to make money off all those men....but what about us chicks....Don't you think we prefer ( most of us - to each his/her own though) to look at some guys behind that bar too... Works both ways

I hear ya jrsygrl, but a true owner shouldnt care about nething else but one thing, and thats makin the most money he can a night...and yes, guys and girls can be eye candy...but we're talkin about Centro Fly here, you dont need eye candy behind the bar because the place packs out, and people are going to go there anywayz, people are going to drink newayz. When you have a packed bar, what do you want, some slow bartender behind the bar thats making people wait because shes proabably wasting her time flirtin with some guy for a tip, or some dude that can take care of 2 or 3 people at one time, and pour 4 coronas at once.

When it comes down to it, if the owner cares more about looks then making money, then he should get out the game. Speed will always make more money then looks, and Im not bashing chick bartenders, but its just a fact, with your nails, and leaving the bar in the middle of the night to do your make up, and just flirting all the time with guys.......GIRLS ARE SLOWER THAN GUYS. GUYS MAKE MORE $$$$

BY THE WAY, DONT THINK I HATE CHICK BARTENDERS, BUT ITS JUST THE TRUTH, AND THATS WHY CLUBS GO DOWN SOMETIMES AND BARS CLOSE, NOT THE CUSTOMERS, THE OWNERS AND BAR MANAGERS THINK WITH THEIR DICKS AND NOT THEIR HEADZ!:laugh:

by the way....if u were really that good u'd be out working instead of posting here so much about how much u hate "chicks".

:laugh:

well i am a "chick" bartender... and i give myself credit for my speed.... im one of the most sufficient workers at my place... quality of the way u pour doesnt matter whether ur a guy or a girl... and trust me... i work with both guys and girls... and BOTH sexes are just as hungry for tips... we all work fast and hard to make money for the bar itself and for ourselves in the process.. the faster u r... the more u serve... the more u serve the more $$$ for everyone. it doesnt matter whether ur male or female... in some cases, based on the individual it does matter... but if u are a diligent worker- it doesnt.

and i hear ya jrsygirl about the guy bartender thing... thats why its good to have both a guy and a girl at one bar... or more depending on the size... this way everyone gets a lil eye candy...

hiring all girls isnt really the way to go... but hiring only guys isnt gonna get the place more money either...

I hear ya jrsygrl, but a true owner shouldnt care about nething else but one thing, and thats makin the most money he can a night...and yes, guys and girls can be eye candy...but we're talkin about Centro Fly here, you dont need eye candy behind the bar because the place packs out, and people are going to go there anywayz, people are going to drink newayz. When you have a packed bar, what do you want, some slow bartender behind the bar thats making people wait because shes proabably wasting her time flirtin with some guy for a tip, or some dude that can take care of 2 or 3 people at one time, and pour 4 coronas at once.

When it comes down to it, if the owner cares more about looks then making money, then he should get out the game. Speed will always make more money then looks, and Im not bashing chick bartenders, but its just a fact, with your nails, and leaving the bar in the middle of the night to do your make up, and just flirting all the time with guys.......GIRLS ARE SLOWER THAN GUYS. GUYS MAKE MORE $$$$

What a fucking biased fucked up thing to say about female bartenders...and what makes you think guys make more money, cause the chick you bartend with is maybe and idiot, while a lot of girls really kick ass out there...so what if a girl occasionally puts on makeup so long as it's during a dead period..??? dude get a grip, why are you so angry lol...