He has called out the following on a PM to me:

Tempkid

Hype

"badass crew"

Roddigga/dondiesel/bus crew

The danfury one man crew"

Whateverman

and many more

he claims we don't know what music is and we also ruined this board!!!!

He explained to me in this PM that he will be looking for us at Tempts and will make sure after he gets a hold of us we will never post on this board again because he is sick of retiring!!!!

The roll call starts here: Who's up for meeting Toolbanks

Originally posted by tempkid

........LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has called out the following on a PM to me:

Tempkid

Hype

"badass crew"

Roddigga/dondiesel/bus crew

The danfury one man crew"

Whateverman

and many more

he claims we don't know what music is and we also ruined this board!!!!

He explained to me in this PM that he will be looking for us at Tempts and will make sure after he gets a hold of us we will never post on this board again because he is sick of retiring!!!!

The roll call starts here: Who's up for meeting Toolbanks

Post the PM, you fucking pussy. :hat:

Originally posted by thepulse

I wouldn't waste the time to PM you, and I wouldn't call out people unless I had a reason. HYPE is a punk and definitely too skinny to be talking shit to me.

I reread the pm and it was an imposter(thepuIse), so since I'm alot classier then you, I will say sorry for posting false info!!!!!!

But it seems like your just picking on theHype becasue you already know how big he is, right??????

Well, I'm 6ft1"190pds Marshall, Hype might weigh mre then my skinny ass, do you want to call me out??????

I dare you pussy??????

Your bigger, call me out, stop picking on the Hype!!!!!

I reread the pm and it was an imposter(thepuIse), so since I'm alot classier then you, I will say sorry for posting false info!!!!!!

But it seems like your just picking on theHype becasue you already know how big he is, right??????

Well, I'm 6ft1"190pds Marshall, Hype might weigh mre then my skinny ass, do you want to call me out??????

I dare you pussy??????

its ok tempKid...if worse comes to worse on saturday, Miss Fairbanks will just have to bite the curb and you can have the honor of Kickin him in the back of the head

I dare you pussy??????

you are so skinny you could not fight your way out of a paper bag. I love how some of you people act so tough when you are on the computer. Tempkid my friend (who you use to bash on this board) confronted you at Metro one night a while ago and you acted like such a pussy. I dont understand why you act so tough on here when you aren't. Just act cool and people might like you.