Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WTF was that PVD track with the "I know you want me"?

bassboy

Guest saleen351

unknown - 'i know you want me' (possibly new second sun vs. pvd track )

arturob posted it on the miami board... if pvd plays it, he knows it... pm him, he'll know it within days... or pm edgarv on the board, he opens for pvd, tell em saleen sent you...

thanks for the clarification..

I heard he was coming out with a new cd either this summer or the fall. His new single nothing but you will be on it as well as I THINK this new track. I *heard* this so don't quote me, but i'm pretty sure about his nw cd.

Originally posted by lillizzy

:rolleyes:

my friend's cousin's sister's fiance's nephew made that track actually...

nah lizzy u got it wrong...When i was spinnin at Shitty deko lounge last nite the guy who made that track's sister's brother's 3rd Aunt's niece was there...she was slamming! She gave me the cd-r.....dope track :laugh:

Originally posted by djmikebugout

nah lizzy u got it wrong...When i was spinnin at Shitty deko lounge last nite the guy who made that track's sister's brother's 3rd Aunt's niece was there...she was slamming! She gave me the cd-r.....dope track :laugh:

sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

you just gave me the call!

im in love with this PVD track......... not sure how new it is........ but its been played by AVB in ASOT................... this is sick TRANCE TUNE........... PVD - Nothing But YOU (PVD Club MIX)................ sick vocals that i cant understand.................... i have the single................ not sure if anyone has heard it.........

Originally posted by sandman1130

Hey bugout u say i cant get Nyana look under bishop1130 on soulseek cause ive had that shit for liek a month now, keep ur small as mouth shut, ur a dj thats it and still have nuttin!!!

you're saying u have the full, original release of nyana, the single by tiesto. or the album.

Originally posted by sandman1130

Hey bugout u say i cant get Nyana look under bishop1130 on soulseek cause ive had that shit for liek a month now, keep ur small as mouth shut, ur a dj thats it and still have nuttin!!!

so how long is the full single....I was referring to the SINGLE TRACK "NYANA"