Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your track of the week.....

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by beatfriek

i like the alex neri remix!!!!

my track for today is dirty cash- courtesy of jimmyt and steve lawler live at space!!!!;)

there is only one dirty cash remix that should ever be played, and its done by the jersey boys Masi and Mello..........................

Originally posted by saleen351

there is only one dirty cash remix that should ever be played, and its done by the jersey boys Masi and Mello..........................

since i am not a fist pumper, i could only get the chance to hear this song from jimmy or steve... i didnt mean that they produced it!!! sorry for any miscommunications!!!!!

Im sorry for the confusion i meant who said, and if u wanna get technical the moogwai mix i tink it is, thats the good one....hey sometimes i function on major lack of sleep so dont mind me....but that song is the funk anyways...........lets not forget ritual insanity, this is another bangin track coming through from the SOUTHSIDE....cmon lex were like long lost cousins....i need to get together with u and the mrs. to see when we can get together...i need 1 of ur guys e mail to send u the 1 pic i took this past weekend....also we can get togeher so u can come over to my house and finish my chambord!!!!! and check out the land of fliptoniaaa, and have a bite to eat!!!!!!!!!!!

roll: the track of the weekend was on the terrece in space 34 and it was I Ran (So Far Away)- house remix by who i dunno but it was cool. For those who do not play Vice City it is the main theme from the game and is heard in the commerical :roll:

here's this week's real winner

Scumfrog remix of Tomaz and Filterheadz "Sunshine" (on Intec)

takes the track to whole 'nother level...

Also....

the new Remix of Outta Limits on Azuli, sticks pretty close to the original classic, while updating and extending it

(FYI Outta Limits was Ralph Falcon, originally release in 1990!)