Clubplanet Nightlife Community

trance is back in 03

fliz77

The uplifting style of trance I so loved in 98-99 seems to be making a huge comeback for summer 03...top new jams from Ferry and PVD plus Michael Woods emergance....what I've been feeling the past few weeks/months...

1.Michael Woods-Solex Finally out.... :eek:

2.System F-Together out on Japanese import...

3.Sonique-Can't Make up my Mind (Michael Woods mix)

4. PVD-Nothing But You (PVD Club mix) :)

5. Starchild-Love Don't Live (Frank Traxx vs Organ mix)

6.Warrior-If You Want Me (Antillas)

7. Hi Gate-Hurricane

8. Shokk-My madness (Marcel Woods mix)

9. Marco V-C Del

10.Chakra-Doors (Original) Been around a while....love the vox

Many more out there...lookin foward to summer! :D

Fliz

Guest saleen351

maybe the music though I have no idea, i hate all newer trance music but the trance djs can't pull crowds.. only tiesto and pvd are playing space and they don't have the balls to play on fridays at space... Since they know they can't pack them in. Though tiesto should be able to pack them in, but yet the club is too worried about no one showing...

the music won't save those djs at least down here.

Saleen, I think Tiesto is actually playing on a Friday night at Space this time around. He's supposed to be in Orlando on May 29, and then Miami the following night.

As for pulling in the crowds, it depends on which DJ, and which city you're talking about.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by CHRles

Saleen, I think Tiesto is actually playing on a Friday night at Space this time around. He's supposed to be in Orlando on May 29, and then Miami the following night.

As for pulling in the crowds, it depends on which DJ, and which city you're talking about.

Well without a steady friday night party,actually no friday party, i think its gonna be hard to do a paty with pvd or tiesto, but who really knows, all the little raver kids will come out..

Originally posted by fliz77

The uplifting style of trance I so loved in 98-99 seems to be making a huge comeback for summer 03...top new jams from Ferry and PVD plus Michael Woods emergance....what I've been feeling the past few weeks/months...

1Many more out there...lookin foward to summer! :D

Fliz

<3 Trance

<3