Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ray Kang & Matt Sanborn - Broken Soul Takeover @ BUZZ

djraykang

|| || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || ||

Buzzlife Productions| Capitol Intensive Clubbing

House | Drum 'n' Bass | Breaks | Progressive | Techno | Trance | Electro(clash)

Buzz – America’s #1 Mega-Club 2002 | Buzzlife -- #1 Club Promoter 2002 — URB Magazine

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Saturdays on the Phazon soundsystem at Redwood Trust in Baltimore | 9 p.m. - 2 a.m.

Afterhours invites available to paying customers only | 18 & over w/ valid photo ID | NO dress code

$2 drink specials every Saturday from 9 p.m. - 10 p.m.

Visit www.buzzlife.com for news, our messageboard and future Buzzlife events throughout the U.S.

Win FREE tickets to Buzzlife @ Trust + discuss beats, events and other news on the Buzzlife messageboard -- www.buzzlife.com

Buzzlife memberships available for FREE — admission most weeks as low as $10 for members — www.buzzlife.com

Sign up today to get in for only $10 this Saturday!!! (see complete rules below...)

SATURDAY, April 26th, 2003: Dieselboy and Broken Soul Takeover in the BASS-ment

Admission: $10 for members | $15 for non-members

Music styles at this event: Drum and Bass | Deep funky HOUSE

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Dieselboy || System Recordings | djdieselboy.com | planetofthedrums.com | Philly

Slant || 2Tuff || Baltimore

BROKEN SOUL TAKEOVER in the BASS-MENT:

Matt Sanborn || Broken Soul | HYBRID | DC

Ray Kang || Knee Deep | Broken Soul | DC ||

In the BASS-ment: Matt Sanborn and Ray Kang bring some deep, sexy love for the house heads. Keep an eye out for free cds and t-shirts from the Broken Soul crew all night!

Illegal drug use of ANY kind is NOT TOLERATED.

Buzzlife continues its FREE membership discount policy. Buzzlife messageboard members who post 10 or more times each week (thru 5 p.m. each Friday) will receive $5 off admission off Saturday nights (or special events) at Trust in Baltimore. Members most weeks will only pay $10 instead of $15.

To be eligible sign up for the Buzzlife messageboard at: www.buzzlife.com. 10 or more posts each week (that’s only 2 posts per day, Monday – Friday) automatically will place you on the Buzzlife membership guest list. If you don’t post at least 10 times by the end of each week, then you won’t receive the discount.

The membership must be renewed each week with a minimum of 10 posts to the Buzzlife messageboard. At 5 p.m. each Friday we will print out a list of all messageboard members who meet the requirement that week. We will also send you a confirmation email, so that you can be certain you’ll be on the reduced list. Post counts are not transferable from one week to another. Posts cannot be copied and repeated to fulfill the requirement. Our moderators will monitor this.

How to join? Really easy. Just create a sign-on to the Buzzlife messageboard (www.buzzlife.com) and start posting. We want this opportunity to be accessible to everyone, which is why we’re not charging for memberships. It’s based on involvement not investment.

When you arrive at Trust on Saturdays (or special events), there will be a special membership guest list with that week’s messageboard members who posted 10 times or more. This list discounts the admission price by $5. Please PRINT OUT the confirmation email sent to you. Make sure the name on the email matches your name on your I.D. If the names don’t match, the $5 discount will not be valid.

Plans are in the works for a Buzz members VIP area at Trust. Stay tuned for details....

www.buzzlife.com

talk2buzz@buzzlife.com

Redwood Trust:

200 E. Redwood St.

downtown Baltimore

410-695-9500

www.trustbaltimore.com

===========================================================

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

hehe, every time I go to Target I wander around aimlessly looking for you & Joe ;) Hey, it could happen again! :D

That's SO funny you mentioned Target - I was there last Friday and thought of you the minute I got in line! ;)

Glad to see some CP peeps will be out to support us... it will definitely be a great night!

Jenn, I'm not sure about afterhours - there was some discussion about going to Alias but it's a bit far for me. We'll have to see where the night takes us...

Originally posted by djraykang

Jenn, I'm not sure about afterhours - there was some discussion about going to Alias but it's a bit far for me. We'll have to see where the night takes us...

uh oh, now i'm really confussed. :confused: isn't a.l.i.a.s. on friday?