Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Boris

pangelid

i've been listenin to boris more and more, and honestly, his sets are very very good. I don't know why he doesn't get more talk.

From his live sets at discotheque to the ones I've been hearin on off the web, I gottah give him props.

Very dark tribal and excellant technical dj. When he leaves out the commercial stuff, his sets are great.

thats because after big friday at the roxy, many people lost interest in him and esp. his musical selection. i persoanlly havent heard him in a while but have heard better things lately, when i heard him last yr he was horrible on his track selection.

Originally posted by bassboy

Actually caught him at Exit a few years back, and he was good, but for some reason he kept stopping the music during buildups, etc.

It killed the rythm for me.

I heard him live a coupla times while he was at discotheque, and late night, he banged it out...dark and heavy tribal beats. When i heard him at exit saturdays, it wasn't the same at all. He would throw some progressive and commercial with too much effect box...kinda sucked..

but now he's back to his roots it seems. I wasnt around for those Roxy Parties, but I say he should continue sticking to whats hes known for now and thats tribal.