Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep Dish in San Diego at Club Montage

sandiegino

Just out of curiosity - why dont you like Club Montage?

For me its these things

VIBE is missing on most Fridays

Lights and visuals are lame

People are not friendly

Security will kick you out if your drunk

too much light especially during last call

The only memorable day i had there was the Delta Heavy Tour.

Originally posted by sandiegino

Just out of curiosity - why dont you like Club Montage?

For me its these things

VIBE is missing on most Fridays

Lights and visuals are lame

People are not friendly

Security will kick you out if your drunk

too much light especially during last call

The only memorable day i had there was the Delta Heavy Tour.

pretty much for all those reasons, and i've noticed that a lot of people tend to linger outside and smoke...more people than who are actually in the club itself..i can do that at home...or anywhere else...

but i guess if you're good to go, and you're only there for the music and no bullshit...you'll have a good time :)

...Security will kick you out if your drunk...

drunk and disorderly or just drunk and not looking so hot? i'm not down with establishments letting you stay as long as you're buying, then kicking you out once they feel as though you won't be anymore.

are you guys serious about the venue? i actually have a couple of friends heading down there tonight for this, and am debating myself about joining them. i personally, don't care for small venues and especially ones where securities are asses! :mad:

yae or nay? :confused::rolleyes:

checked it out online at www. ************* . com it seems ok..and only 22 bucks...

but judge jules is coming to the same club in two weeks...so is peter tosh...debating about going to jules...can't make deep dish tonight, although i have a huge crush on both of the guys...:love2:

Shesh, I'm there... Asssuming I can find some poor sap to pick me up at my house above Westwood that's hard to find. Then, of course, transport me home or give me a place to rest my weary head.

*mutters something about Infiniti sucking and making him wait three months for a car*

Deep Dish was just OK (again). The venue was half full so there was plenty room to dance. The vibe was nothing special. I wasnt dissapointed because i expected all this and was determined to have a good time anyway.

If i hear P.Diddy's Lets get ill track one more time i am going to shoot myself. Its getting old really quick for me. Im not sure who was playing but it was the same guy all night i think. Dont know where the rest of DD was.

Did anybody else go?

...If i hear P.Diddy's Lets get ill track one more time i am going to shoot myself...

there's no excuse for him, and i'm just gonna stick with calling him puff daddy. i'm not gonna go jumping through hoops to keep up with whatever little publicity stunt of a name change he has this week :blank: .

SO TRUE! This guy loves attention.

I found out why there was only 1 of the DD guys playing all night. It turns out that 1 of them had a 18 yr old girlfriend who could not get in because its a 21 and over club. So he decided to bail with her.

SO TRUE! This guy loves attention.

I found out why there was only 1 of the DD guys playing all night. It turns out that 1 of them had a 18 yr old girlfriend who could not get in because its a 21 and over club. So he decided to bail with her.

you're fucking with me :eek::no: . that is RIDICULOUSLY unprofessional. where did you hear that?